Chapter 1

Hey!! Enjoy this book ok? Ok? Ok? :P anyway... You where reading?....

--------------------------------------------
(Y/N) PoV:
I woke up one day, and looked in the mirror I saw my hair was a mess so I brushed it. Then I remembered my mum said I could die my hair black and get snake bites today. I screeched in excitement. I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs. I quickly got my shoes on and ran out the door. my parents looked at each other asking themselfs if they should have let me do this.
I ran and only just managed to get the bus.
I got on the bus and sat down. only 10mins later did I realise the cute/handsome emo boy sitting behind me. I looked at him and he smiled so I smiled back trying not blush. He leaned over and asked me where I was going "oh, just going to get piercings" I smiled in reply "no way, me too" he answered. I smiled "you wanna.. Uh.. Maybe go together?" He asked. i nodded in a agreement as he sat next to me.
TIME SKIP 10 MINS LATER:
I looked at his arm that he accidentally uncovered from being covered by his sleeve. I noticed that he had cuts all over his arm. he smiled and quickly covered his arm back up embarrassed. he blushed and looked forward. "its fine" I said smiling "really?" He asked. I nodded. "oh, I'm Blake" he said smiling "im (Y/N)" I replied "wow, what a beautiful name" he said looking at me. "thanks" I said blushing. "so, do you like Asking Alexandria?" He asked pulling out his phone and headphones "i love Asking Alexandria!" I replied then he passed me one side of his headphones and he put the other side in his ear. we listened to: 'not the American average' and 'the irony of your perfection' until we get to the bus stop.