11.) confessions

Officer- what was the fight really about

Asher- I was being put in positions I didn't want to be in

[]

Officer- what were you doing there in the first place?

Jayden- well I was there for my boyfriend obviously .

[]

Officer - Conner is your boyfriend

Kenzie- no I'm with isaak but what does that have anything to do with what happened ?

The officer stared at Kenzie

[]

Isaak- I'm the one who got slammed against wood that broke.

Isaak rubs his arm

Isaak- and it really hurts I hate splinters

[]

Officer - were you forcing anyone to answer questions ?

Conner- I was just trying to get through to our buddy he tends to keep things private .

Officer- be honest what made you do that to your friend ?

Asher- it was over a girl yeah stupid I know now just hand over the punishment

Officer- bring them all in

All 5 of them enter the main interrogation room.

Officer- well-being that all of you are minors public action won't run its course. Although charges can be pressed but I don't see that working in either favor.

Asher glares at Isaak.

Officer- therefore you still need to take part in a punishment meaning you can either make up for this incident by doing 48 hours of community service or being sent back to that summer camp now what do you choose ?

All - summer camp !

Officer- as I thought though you will be working in the kitchen at the camp & be helping clean things. Now my buddies here will escort you 5 back to camp.

Isaaks POV.

The ride back to camp was silent I was at the point where I didn't want to be cabin mates with asher I mean what was going through his head.? This girl makes him act up more than usual and I'm not trying to apart of the violence.

Connors POV.
The tension in the car was off the chain. This wasn't even like us to normally hang this way. I couldn't even focus. I mean what has gotten into us?!

Jaydens POV.
Maybe I should've just been honest with annie. Not that all of this could've been prevented but I haven't even been telling her my secrets anymore. ... I see how she is with her new friends and I haven't even been a friend to her lately. Maybe it's better off this way after all I'm not even a person worth being friends with...

Kenzie's POV.
This was crazy barely the first week and we already got ourselves in trouble? I couldn't believe this and then witnessing Asher go off the way he did.. he went completely insane. All the damages done I just am still in shock.

————————————————————

Back at camp

Emily- aren't you guys bored ?

Annie- I mean I'm pretty comfortable

Annie looks over at Hayden moving his arm closer around her neck.