yo yo yo ohhhhh ! (tiktok sound )

Princ3ssK3iraa : facecard💙
Mikex794_  my baby 😩😩😩😩
Tharawest.c__ sister 💕.

Mike , I gotta question ..

Ya Keira ?

If I gave you my virginity would you leave me ?

Nah Keira ngl I can't do you like that cause that would hurt me more than it would hurt you .

Fr mike ?

I mean it with everything in me ja'keira Butler .

I love you michael .

I love you too ja'keira .

Jwettbarbieee : you talk to josh ?

Me : and if I did ?

Jwettbarbieee : he took my virginity I wanna fight you .

Me : Kayla I already kno about you . you done fucked the whole team.. Like all his damn homeboys.. Lil girl you only twelve. But let's fight today pooh .

Jwettbarbieee : okay 1oclock.

Likes message .

Josh I hate you fr !

What I do pinky?

Me and Kayla fenna fight but you nasty asf josh like you 17 and she 12??????

Mannn fuck that hoe . rs .

Mhm bye josh .

I get in my car and pull up to the park

and I see Kayla I drop my stuff and she ran up going str8 for hair and I'm throwing str8 punches while she pulling hair I uppercut her to make her stumble I slang her onto the ground and get on top of her and banging her head on the ground . few minutes later I feel ppl pulling me off Kayla .

Josh snatches up pinky .

Let me go BYE delete my number don't text , call me , nun of that ! I yelled at him .

I get my car and go home I grabbed me a snack than I hopped in the shower ,

30 mins later I get out the shower I put my lights on red and I get on Instagram and all I see is Me and Kayla fight I exit off Instagram and I see I Have messages .

I text Keira back

And ignored josh .

I powered off my phone and went to sleep.

Kayla ^

Kayla ^.

Wellllll shyt

Kayla and clinteria fought .
Clinteria and josh not on talking terms rn...

What's going to happen next????

Stay tuned on THUG HOLIDAY.