"I think I agree with you." Dean said.

"So you talked to the cops?" Sam asked.

"Uh, yeah. I spoke to Amy, the charming, perky officer of the law." Dean said with a smirk as he walked around.

"What'd you find out?" Sam asked.

"Well, she's a Sagittarius. She loves tequila, I mean— oh, and she's got this little tattoo—"

"Dean!"

"What? Yeah? Uh, nothing we don't already know." Dean said. "Except for one thing they're keeping out of the papers."

"Yeah?" Sam questioned.

"Meridiths heart was missing." Dean said making Sam look over at him.

"Her heart?" He questioned him.

"Yeah, her heart." Dean turned and started walking back towards his brother.

"So, what do you think did it to her?" Sam asked.

"Well, the land lady said it looked like an animal attack, maybe it was. Werewolf?" Dean questioned.

"No. No werewolf. The lunar cycles not right. So if it was a creature, it would've left some kind of trace. It was probably a spirit." Sam stated.

Dean hummed as he looked at the blood stains on the carpet.

"See if you can find any masking tape around." He told Sam.

Alison shifted slightly in her seat as she started waking up. Once her eyes fluttered open, she realized she was alone.

She sat up straight and looked around. Ali huffed then unbuckled herself and looked out of her open window.

She saw Sam and dean walked back towards her and she smiled.

"Hey, munchkin." Sam smiled at her as they got closer to her. "You sleep good?"

Alison nodded with a giggle, then slipped her head back into the car.

Dean chuckled and opened his car door while Sam made his way around to his side.

"Daddy?" Alison asked as she buckled herself back up into her car seat.

"What baby?" Dean asked as he turned the engine over.

"Tan we stop and get pie?" She asked, unintentionally using her puppy eyes.

Dean nodded.

"Yeah, I think we can do that." He gave her a smirk through the rearview mirror making her giggle.

~~~

After they stopped and got their pie, they went to a bar. Dean went in, and a few minutes later, Sam and ali came in.

Sam carried alison through the crowd, making her keep her face shoved into his neck so she wouldn't see all the people flirting and making out with one another.

They went to a table closer to the back, and Sam set Alison down in a seat then took his own across from her.

"Uncle Sammy, guess what." Alison said making sam look up at her.

"What?" He asked.

"My toof is woose!" She cheered, bouncing slightly in her seat.

"Really? Which one?" Sam asked her with a smile.

"This one!" She pointed to one of her top front teeth.

"Wow! That's awesome, munchkin. How much do you think you'll get for it?" He asked her.