Current Book Ideas: June 2021

This Chapter will keep expanding until it turns July, anyways let's start.

Male Reader Inserts:

Avengers x Male Reader: "Bakunawa"

So for this book, since mythological figures are very much true in the MCU, I've decided to add OUR mythology in it and what I mean is to add one Filipino Mythological Figure, our male reader will be the Bakunawa, a Filipino version of Jörmungandr...

So for this book, since mythological figures are very much true in the MCU, I've decided to add OUR mythology in it and what I mean is to add one Filipino Mythological Figure, our male reader will be the Bakunawa, a Filipino version of Jörmungandr from the Norse mythology.

Bakunawa is pronounced as Ba-ku↑-na-wa↓

Bakunawa plays a big part in Visayan mythology, he is believed to be the one who causes eclipses, earthquakes, rains, and winds. One of his famous featured stories is the Tale of a Dragon and The Seven Moons which he plays as the antagonist, in said tale: He is a dragon/sea serpent that rises up from the sea and eats one of the moon's one by one until he was slain before eating the final moon.

In the MCU however, he still ate the six moons but he was not slain instead he was given a deal with a babaylan (shaman in PH) that he won't eat the last moon in exchange for his life since they found his weakness, which he complied, he was then discovered 10,000 years later and made his debut in the Captain Marvel movie.

Kimetsu no Yaiba x Male Reader: "Demon For Fun!"

In this fanfic, Y/n will be a demon but unlike other fics, he will not become a demon by accident nor was he born as one already

In this fanfic, Y/n will be a demon but unlike other fics, he will not become a demon by accident nor was he born as one already. Y/n stumbled upon Muzan when venturing into the outside world, was then turned into the First Upper Moon Two for a few years but was stripped from his position since he doesn't eat human flesh, his usual excuse for not doing so was always like: "I just turned into a demon for fun! Plus it's more exciting than being human and eating those flesh makes me sick!"

I didn't make Y/n the Upper Moon 1 because he will be too OP and the story will change too much, I still want to keep this book as close as it is in the anime/manga but I will keep SOME people alive, you guys know that I'll keep ya boi UMAI Rengoku! He's too precious to die TwT. Anyways I'll confirm that this book will be a Giyuu (Fem) x Male Upper Moon Two Reader, come on y'all can't lie that Giyuu needs more love and this is not me being homo, it's me being Bi and a degenerate.