part 6

Here's the next part.. Enjoy and if u will kindly ignore typos and grammatical errors, you will enjoy it more..
.
.
.
.

Ragini was returning with her daadi from temple .... It's been 2 months from the day laksh had crossed her path and she had quite regressed after his hurtful words but then after that they haven't crossed paths and that had helped ragini quite a lot in her path of moving on..
.
.
.
Ragini and daadi were walking in when they hear a commotion people screaming... They look there and see a man running fast pushing people on his way... He looked quite shabby.. He was again and again looking back... Ragini looks there and see police running behind him... She realized that he was some goon....

That goon was running and coming towards her ...police was about to catch upto him... Panicked he grabs ragini's hand and put a knife on her throat...

Dadi(shouting) -laadooo...

Ragini's breath stopped in fear...

Police stops few feet away from him...

Goon-dekho mere paas mat aana warna yeh ladki apni jaan kho degi...

(Look don't come near me otherwise this girl will lose her life )

Daadi try to pull him away..

Daadi-chod.. Chod mhaari laado ko.. Arey koi bachao mhaari poti ko...

(Leave..leave my laado..plz someone save my granddaughter)

He pushes her away...

Ragini-dadimaa.... (Trying to get away from him) - chodo humein... Chodo..

(Leave me..leave)

One constable- dekho tum humse bach nhi sakte isliye iss ladki ko chod do aur khud ko humaara huwale kar do...

(Look you can't get away from us so leave this girl and surrender yourself to us)

Goon- nhi.. Agar tumne mujhe haath bhi lagaya toh yeh ladki apni jaan se haath dho degi... Dur raho mujhse aur mujhe jaane do..

(No..if you will even touch me then this girl will die..stay away frm me and let me go)

Ragini was feeling very scared... Yeah there was a time she was about to take her life herself but she had realized the value of life after learning it the hard way... She can give upon her life for her family, for others but this is definitely how she wanted to lose it.. But she was not a coward to now down in front of a cheap goon...

Ragini- sir aap inhe pakad lijiye, humaari chinta mat kijiye..

(Sir you catch him , don't worry about me)

Goon(digging the knife deeper) - ae chup.. Lagta hai marne ka bada shauk hai tujhe...

(Shur up..seems like you want to die)

Ragini tries to free his hand from her neck by her hands..

Ragini-chodo humein.. Humne kaha chodo...aahhh.. Chodo.. Tum bach nhi sakte..

(Leave me..I said leave..Aahh..leave..you can't get away)

In this struggle to get herself free ragini's hand gets injured with knife but she continued struggling..

Daadi(tensed) -mhaari laado...(turning to police)aap dekh kya rahe hai... Bachaiye mhaari poti ko.. Usko chot aa gayi hai.. Kis kaam k hai aap..

(My laado....(turning to police) what are you seeing..save my granddaughter..she is injured...of what use u are)