-Sadge :(-

ima write fluff as an apology for being gone so long :D
so eeeeee yeah :)

Summary: I'm back whores

Pronouns:They/Them

Type: floof

Warnings: mention of death

Relationship: Lovers <3
_______
You stared at the ceiling of the room you and Eret shared. Where was he— he said he'd go to the store, get stuff and come back in a little over an hour.
So where was he? It'd already been three hours. Maybe something happened to him and he died, or he got kidnapped and was in the process of dieing. Maybe he left and isn't coming back...
Your mind raced, and you lifted up your hand to wipe your eyes. You pulled it away before you realized your hand was wet, and so was your face. Why were you crying— which of the things that could've happened made you cry.
You heard your name being called softly from the living room, and the crinkling of bags. Did he come back?
———
"Y/N! Can you come help me?"
I got no response, before i sighed and put the bags on the kitchen counter. I pulled out my phone and opened it before looking at the time. Shit. I lost track of time. I quickly took off my shoes and walked to our room.
"Darling, i'm home!"
I smiled softly, entering the room. They looked at me and smiled, before they began crying more.
I sat down on the bed and cupped their face in my hand.
————
2nd person again :|
Eret wiped away the tear falling from your face as you sat up.
"I-I was worried."
You sniffled, staring at him.
"I know, i'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken as long as i did. I lost track of time, love."
He smiled softly, before moving his hand under your chin and making you look at him.
"I'm so sorry."
He let go of you, and adjusted to sitting criss-crossed, and then pat his lap.
You slowly shuffled to where you sat facing him, before you put your head on his shoulder and your arms and legs were wrapped around him.
"I love you."
He whispered in your ear and started rubbing your back softly.
—————
besties it was really awkward writing where he pat his lap cause it sounded sexual no matter what i did so uh sorry bout that

anyways
yeah i'm back and i'm 8 months clean 😎
anyways have a great day/night/whateva
-Mellohi <3

p.s. i love you all, go eat something and drink some water please :)