-My little pogchamp-

a/n
WAIT I POSTED THIS AND I WAS GONNA HAVE HIM SAY
'you're my little pogchamp'
AND I FORGOT TO AND THAT'S WHY THAT'S THE TITLE PLS—
uh oops 🧍

this chapter was kinda inspired by

I've actually dealt with a lot of body image issues and stuff, so i just decided to take a break from angst and write comfort 😎😎(again 🧍)this one goes out to all my plus sized babies 😩🤘🏻(if you want me to write one for the opposite, really s...

(again 🧍)
this one goes out to all my plus sized babies 😩🤘🏻
(if you want me to write one for the opposite, really skinny people, just lemme know :3 )

Summary:already wrote the top bit 😎😎

Pronouns:She/Her

Type:Comfort fluff 😎

Warnings:very brief like- bullying/fat-shaming ig :/

Relationship: 💕l o v e r s💕
———
Dating Eret was... different.
You had appeared on his streams multiple times, and the majority of them liked you. There was that few who didn't.
They were the reason you didn't have any social media, except for tiktok, which, you had only 2 posts on.
One you had just put on, and one from two months ago.
It didn't take long for people to find your account and spread it across different websites.
Sighing as you got spammed with notifications, you pick up your phone.
I don't stan Y/N
commented on your video.
Was the top notification.
Of course. Just, yes, fucking amazing. Despite knowing you shouldn't you clicked on the notification, staring at your screen as you read it.
'You know, i'm gonna be honest, Eret still deserves better. Y/N isn't even as pretty as some of you say she is, she's fat snd ugly.'
You scroll down to other comments, most of them being people saying that you looked amazing, or something like that. You stumbled upon yet another hate comment.
'ugly'
It was just some random kid, but it still hurt.
You throw your phone off the side of your bed, groaning.
Downstairs, Eret heard a soft thud from upstairs. He shuffled up, and opened the door to the room you two shared.
He saw you, face-down on the bed.
"Hey, you good?"
He asks softly, walking to you.
"They found my tiktok."
You sigh, and he sits down beside you.
"Princess, what did i tell you about reading the comments?"
You move your head so you're looking at him, but your chest was flat against the bed.
"That i shouldn't, cause people will be mean..."
You mumble back to him.
"Hey, c'mere."
He says, motioning you to sit in his lap.
You slowly sit up scooting over towards your boyfriend. He holds his arms out, waiting for you to embrace him. You plop down in his lap, putting your head against his chest. His arms wrap around you, and his chin slowly sets itself onto your head.
"I love you, no matter what, don't forget that."
He says softly and you nod.
It was getting late...
should you fall asleep like this...?
"If you're tired feel free to just fall asleep, i'm not going anywhere."
Oh yeah.
He always had a way of reading your mind.
Eret smiled softly when he heard your breathing calm slightly, that type of breathing that you hear when someone's asleep? Yeah, that.
"It doesn't matter what you look like y/n. I'd do anything to protect you."
He rubbed your back gently, and adjusted to lean against the wall.
"That'll never change, I promise."
______
HEY HEY HEY 😎😎
i just wanted to say i woke up to 2.24k reads today, which is MENTAL.
you guys are fucking amazing and deserve the world

cough self promotion cough (it's just self promo from this point on 😎👍🏻)
So
if you like this book
why not check out my other mcyt fanfics which is just various ppl x reader one-shots type things
i only have the first chapter done, since i'm always focused on this book
i have decided that i'm leaving the books separate for now, so 😎👍🏻
i need to stop using that emoji combo pls—
anyways
have a great day/night/whateva
-Mellohi💕