𝟎𝟎𝟐. the plan

Start from the beginning

"Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos!" Cruella De Vil said, "I'd miss him too much!"

"Really, mom?" Carlos asked, hopefully.

"Yes!" Cruella exclaimed, "Who would touch up my roots, fluff my furs, and scrap the bunions off my feet?"

"Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing," He decided quietly.

"Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon," Cruella told him, causing Carlos to go pale.

"Oh, no, I'm not going!" Carlos said, fearfully causing, Maleficent scoffed as Mal, who was sitting on the stair step, rolled her eyes.

"Well, Jay isn't going either," Jafar declared, "I need him to stock the shelves in my store!" he continued, "What did you score?" Jafar asked his son, excitedly. Jay pulled out a few things before pulling out a lamp causing Jafar to drop the item and gasp excitedly, "A lamp!" Jafar started rubbing it fast.

"Dad," Jay said as his father looked at him with a huge grin, "I already tried it," Jay finished, causing Jafar to groan and throw it back at Jay.

"Harvey's not going either," The Queen of Hearts announced, "He still hasn't found me a white bunny."

"There aren't any animals here, mom," Harvey told his mother, "What makes you think there are gonna be any white bunnies?" Harvey muttered under his breath. His mother heard what he said, so she flicked the back of his head, "Ow," He mumbled as he rubbed the spot his mother flicked her finger at.

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow!" Evil Queen said as Evie gasped.

"What is wrong with you all?!" Maleficent demanded, "People used to cower at the mention of our names!" Maleficent quickly stepped down the staircase pulling Mal with her and pushing her into a chair, "For 20 years," Maleficent slammed her fist on the table, "I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they robbed us from our revenge. Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men-" she pointed at the Evil Queen.

"Ow!" The Evil Queen said.

"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!" Maleficent pointed at Jafar.

"I will-" Jafar shouted, raising a wooden spoon menacingly, but his son held him back.

"Pop," Jay said as he held him back.

"Revenge on Alice for taking your throne!" Maleficent pointed at The Queen of Hearts.

"Off with her head!" The Queen of Hearts exclaimed.

"Mom, calm down," Harvey told his mother.

"Revenge on every sneaky Dalmation that escaped your clutches!" Maleficent pointed at Cruella as Carlos cowered behind his mother.

"Oh, but they didn't get Baby. They didn't get the-" Cruella started but cut herself off by laughing crazily.

"And I, Maleficent, the evilest of them all. I will finally have my revenge on Sleeping Beauty and her relentless little prince," Maleficent snarled, sitting on Evil Queen's lap, and looking into Evil Queen's magic mirror, "Villains!"

"Yes?" The Queen of Hearts and Cruella replied.

"Yes?" Jafar said.

"Yeah?" The Evil Queen asked.

Maleficent smiled, "Our day has come," she said.

"E.Q, give her the magic mirror," Maleficent ordered as she handed the small mirror back to the Evil Queen, referring to Evie and getting off her lap.

"Yeah," Evil Queen said, handing the small mirror to her daughter.

Evie took it gingerly, "This is your magic mirror," she said in amazement as she checked herself out in the mirror.