Chapter 7~ A long night

Not edited- hey

Okay, so since some of you know I'm writing two books at the same time this is how it's going to go. One day I'll update this and the next I'll do HHC and then over and over again, like taking turns.

But there will be times I might not update both books for personal reasons and I apologize for that.

Kay moving on, when this gets at least 1.5K more comments then it says at the top I will start writing the next chapter for u all! So make sure to hit that star at the bottom for voting and make sure to comment

Have a fun read <3

Bella Hale

I swear, every time I say my life cannot get any goddamn worse it manages to get worse at that same moment.

Firstly, I have that dumb date and doctor dude is taking me to some club which is a weird date. And secondly this email I just got from the board.

Every year we have these party things where there is a ball or a party held by one of the big companies, it's basically where people make partners and find investors.

Yeah, there is one in 5 days. Last minute decision because they said it was probably going to be cancelled this time, but I guess not. Oh and, Zane, my ex is holding it in New york.

I think I'm going to ask Milos for a rain check. I don't want to be a complete bitch and just stand him up so I'll send him a text.

Before I could even grab my phone there's a knock on my door and Max barges in, his sour patch kids bag in his hands as walks into my room and stands in front of my mirror checking out his biceps.

I roll my eyes and grab my phone.

Milos

Me: Hey, can I have a rain check?

He answers almost immediately, like maybe a count of ten seconds later there are three dots showing me he's typing.

Milos: Ofc, can I ask why?

Me: Something with work came up

Milos: When are you free next?

Me: A week, maybe a week and a half?

Milos: Are you blowing me off completely or do I still get to take the pretty lady out?

Me: I'll text you when I'm free, doc

Milos: Have a good night

I leave him on read with that one, and put my phone down before getting up and walking to my brother from another mother.

I take one of his candies before tossing it into my mouth, "your mirror makes my muscles look so good" he mutters flexing his biceps, I scoff before smacking the back of his head.