"Who is that?" Chaeyoung asked completely unaware of who is that because obviously he didn't want to know his name after hearing his words about Mina last night.

"The guy you had a fight with...last night," Mina answered, fear and nervousness suddenly crept up on her when she heard nothing from the guy who was still hugging her.

"I don't care who he is..but did he do anything to you earlier? Say anything? Tell me so I could beat the living shit out of him," Chaeyoung said, Mina giggled at his words before unwrapping his arms from her waist then faced him.

"And you kiss me with that cursing mouth of yours?" Mina asked raising an eyebrow at him, Chaeyoung scoffed before pulling her close to him by grabbing at her waist.

"But you like it when I kiss you though," He said a small smirk rising to his lips when he saw the blush that was painted on the actresses cheeks.

"I-i don't know w-what you're saying," Mina said looking away from him to hide her blush, the racer giggled before his other hand reached up to her chin and made her look at him before leaning in a bit leaving an inch gap between them.

"Oh come on love, I know you love it when I kiss you, specially when I mark you, right?" He mused with a smirk while a darker shade of blush painted themselves onto the actresses cheeks again, he wasn't an answer but he got a shy nod from Mina that made his smirk grow wider.

With the answer that he got, Chaeyoung closed the gap between them by capturing the actresses lips in a slow and gentle kiss, but that gentle kiss deepened that Chaeyoung initiated, the actress kept up with his pace feeling her heartbeat start to quicken. Mina gasped when she felt the racers hand travel down from her back before grabbing at her butt and gave it a light squeeze.

"Yah~" Mina whined after her lover had squeezed at her behind, Chaeyoung giggled before giving her a questioning look.

"What? What did I do?" Chaeyoung asked acting innocent after his deed.

"Don't do that~ I know you when you do that," Mina answered looking up at him shyly and with a blush on her cheeks, Chaeyoung wanted to giggle but he also wanted to see what would Mina do.

"What? You mean this?" He asked before repeating his action that made Mina let out a soft whimper before slapping his shoulder and glared at him.

"Yah! It's too early for you to do this~ haven't you had enough fun last night? You made me stay up late," Mina said with a stern look and a glare that Chaeyoung giggled at, he gave her lips a quick peck before carrying her bridal style.

"I didn't actually," He said turning around facing the way back to their room, Mina widened her eyes before hitting his chest and glared at him again.

"But I know that you're tired so let's eat breakfast instead," Chaeyoung said then walked towards the dining table and pulled a chair sitting on it and let Mina settle down on his lap.

"I can feed myself you know?" Mina mused with a playful roll of her eyes.

"I know, but you already cooked breakfast for us so let me feed you my baby since it's your birthday too, so let me pamper you with love," Chaeyoung said with a sweet dimpled smile that also made Mina smile before she showered his face with kisses then settling at his lips for a gentle kiss.