Chapter 22 - 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒖𝒑? 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑼𝒑

Start from the beginning

Now Kenma was the one regretting tagging along. So this is what Kuroo meant by temptation? Well he was right because Kenma was, well...growing. But it wasn't his fault. He couldn't control it. If he could, then he would tell himself to stop. But [Y/n] kept moving around on him.

"[Y/n], lean to the side a little?" Kuroo wanted to look out the window.

[Y/n] squirmed to the side a little just as requested. "No. The other side." Kuroo pretended he still couldn't see.

She squirmed to the other side as well and Kenma had enough. "Kuroo you're not even looking out the window." He was too busy driving like a madman. "Pull over." Kenma was leaving.

"Wait, wait, wait." Kuroo slowed the car down. "We're almost there."

"I don't care." Kenma didn't like being the victim of Kuroo's sick matchmaking games. "Pull over."

Kuroo wasn't lying when he said they were almost there. He pulled into a parking lot and parked the car—very poorly might I add. "We're here." He assured.

[Y/n] was relieved. Her life flashed before her eyes like twice during that car ride. She was so busy hyperventilating that she didn't have the time to focus on anything else.

"C-can you open the door?" You needed fresh air before you passed out.

"Sure," Kuroo opened the door and [Y/n] wasted no time in leaving the vehicle; getting as far away from the two as possible.

[Y/n] was a decent distance away and Kuroo looked down at Kenma's lap a bit amused. "Well would you look at that."

"No actually." Kenma tried covering himself. "Do not look at that." He felt violated.

"You're welcome." Kuroo stepped out of the vehicle, leaving Kenma there to figure somethings out on his own.

Welcome? He didn't ask for this? This was not some kind of gift. "Kuroo, where are you going??" Kuroo couldn't just leave him in this state.

Kuroo gave him a weirded out look. "What the hell am I supposed to do? Help you?" It wasn't that type of party.

"No." That's not what Kenma was implying. "I don't know, just do something." Kuroo was an expert in this area, there must've been some other way to make it disappear.

Do something huh? "Aye [Y/n]!" Kuroo went to go get the woman.

"No, not that!" Kenma should have known better.

Kuroo ignored Kenma and went to talk to the woman.

"Yes Kuroo?" By now you were quite fed up with the man.

Kuroo put a hand to his heart to fake hurt. "Are you mad at me [Y/n]?" He could feel the switch in your energy.

"No. Why would I be mad?" Of course you were mad.

"I don't know, that 'yes' sounded kind of agressive."

"Maybe it's because you tried to kill me?" Just a hunch, she might be wrong though.

"I would never." He was offended that you'd ever think such a thing. "I just wanted to add some adrenaline to your life." Her very, very boring life; Kenma's as well. "You should be thanking me if you really think about it."

"You drive like a crazy person."

"Maybe I am a crazy person." That actually was not very debatable.

"Well-" You heard Kuroo's car door slam shut and your head turned to the direction of the sound. "What was that?"

"Probably Kenma." He was most likely throwing a tantrum right about now.