Chapter 2

(A/N: Rosé is pronouce as Rosi or Rosy.)

Chapter 2- Years Later

It's been months since she reincarnated and it was getting boring and humiliating. Changing diapers, needing to burp, and lastly bathing her the most humiliating thing.

Amrosine already told Athanasia about the story of 'Adorable Princess' and Athanasia declared that as a reincarnation buddy she's gonna help Ambrosine live.

'I am slowly regretting this.' Ambrosine said in her mind not knowing Athanasia can hear her.

'Don't— enjoy this for a while, while we have time then plan.' Athanasia said.

'Yeah yeah.' Ambrosine said mentally rolling her eyes.

'If only you knew Athy that we're in WMMAP world not in Lovey Princess.' She thought with a sigh. Ofcourse she blocked Athy knowing that she might spoil the future.

And currently Lillian York their nanny also known as Lily is telling them a story on how their father is a hero.

Suddenly Athy start on wacking the picture of her father in the book making her snort.

'Damn I suddenly remember this part.' Ambrosine thought shaking her head.

'Help me, will you! This son of a— doesn't know what responsibility means.' Her being her just mentally laugh making Athy groan.

'Honestly I never really finish the manhwa only the novel because the manhwa didn't follow the novel plot I only finish up to Chapter 119 which was Athy and Luca's date.' She thought sweating drop.

-5 years later-

Ambrosine's POV

So far I have live a good life but I'm worrying about the future event but nah. I know it will be okay totally I know it. I'm a bad bitch remember that.

"Nanny, nanny Athy and Rosé wants chocolate and gummy." I'm not much of a sweet tooth like Claude but the gummy in this world hits diff! Like it's not bland and it's not too sweet and not too sour either. Just my taste.

"My sweet princesses, you'd like some gummy and chocolates?" Hannah ask us.

"Yeah Rosé and Athy loves them." Since I am playing the Adorable Princess part. Ambrosine in the novel was love by everyone even her stone cold father. And the description says that she's really adorable.

(A/N: quick explanation if it's Athy and Rosé it is Athanasia who is speaking if Rosé and Athy it is Ambrosine who's speaking.)

"You like it that much your highnesses?" Hannah asks us again. I don't know how or when did me and Athy captured the hearts of the maid but... all I knew is that we act cute and lovely that's all.

"Yeah Athy and Rosé like it thiiiiiis much." She said with a big circle hand action.

"Hannah what are you doing?" Uh-oh.

"Ces?" The three of us look at the newcomer.

"Head maid Lillian already told us that we can't give the princesses snacks as you please." I almost pout, almost, because it is the same for Athy.

"But it's just one piece." Yeah that's right! Defend us Hannah.

"But you won't be the only one giving them snacks." Ces said. Athy and I look at each other. There is only one way on this problem.

Both Athy and I tug Ces skirt which made her startle and look at us.

"Nanny. But Athy and Rosé/Rosé and Athy wants snack." Both of us said with a pleading puppy cute eyes.