003: Raindrops on the Window ⸝⸝ 1/2

Start from the beginning

Gon, just what are you hiding...?

─────『••♡••』─────

His lungs are huffing out small pants as he reaches the beach shore, hearing the familiar crashes of tides that pummeled the dense earth.

A small smile crept onto Gon's face as he saw him, tracing small circles into the sand with his elbow up to lean his face into his palm. "Hehe, must be my lucky day," Gon muttered to himself before taking steps closer.

Killua's fin-ears twitched at the sound of footsteps, causing his eyes avert from his lazy sketches to spot his one and only desired human approaching him. His pupils dilated as a coo trilled in his throat. Gon...
Leaning up on both arms, Killua decided to let his eagerness prevail.

He stopped in front of him, staring down at those sapphire jewels of irises that were staring back up at him.

He smiled lovingly. "Hi Killua..." Kneeling down in front of him, he trails his fingers through the damp snow-white hair, his ears picking up the starting sound of a purr. "It's been awhile..."

Killua leans into the hand caressing his scalp, his purr becoming louder with the happiness and warmth he's feeling. He leans closer to Gon, touching his cheek to his own and nuzzling his face. Forget embarrassment. I wanna touch you...

"Hahaha Killua, that tickles!" Gon laughs, his hand stills in his hair, while the other wraps around the narrow waist. "Hah! Stop!"

Killua leans back for a second before rubbing his nose with Gon's in an eskimo kiss with his eyes closed and small blush on his face. "Awh, Killua..." He chuckles, feeling his hybrid love pull back again before opening his eyes again, taking in the sight of his flushed face. "I missed you too." Pressing a kiss on a flushed cheek.

Killua couldn't stop the small mew that built up in his throat, and so the overwhelming feeling of embarrassment washed over him, and he brought up a hand to slap over his mouth. BAKA! Why did you do that?! Embarrassing! His head down with his bangs covering his eyes, Killua subtly tries to move away from Gon.

"Huh?" Gon blinked in confusion at noticing him beginning to shy away from his touch, instinctively gripping him tighter. "Eh, Killua? Are you becoming shy now...?" He teased with a smile, causing Killua to lift his head up so fast he was afraid he would get whiplashed; eyes wide and pupils constricted.

"You can be shy around me~" He cups a hand on his cheek. "It's honestly a cute look on you..."

"..."

Mmn... Killua's pupils dilated, reaching his own hand up to touch the one holding his cheek, looking away shyly.

Gon pulls away, but not before taking Killua's pale hand in his own, bringing it up to his mouth for a small kiss on the knuckles.

"EEP!"

A high-pitched yelp echoed, and the hand was snatched out of his grasp. Gon looks up at his love with a wink; Killua pouts in slight anger from the tease. His gaze trails off into the currents hitting the shore harshly, some of the water splashing onto his shorts and into Killua's hair and scales.

Even though they have been official boyfriends for almost 2 weeks now since Killua came back from hibernation, and long before then, being best friends, he has never swam beside him.

It wasn't like he didn't want to, hell, he is dying for the experience; in fact, he wasn't the one to make this be a barrier between them.

Killua is so adamant on him not coming into the water, even when he is leaving and Gon tries to follow him, he always stops him before his foot even makes it off of the beach.