𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

Start from the beginning

With the darkness, Daisuke was able to use his quirk to the fullest. Shadow Manipulation. Anywhere there was darkness, Daisuke was able to take those shadows and use them to create things, or he was able to use the shadows himself. 

And he stood in the air, the shadows connected to his back like tendrils that held him there. Keiji and my parents were there with him. I could hear the shouting of the heroes and of police officers. A fire broke out in one of the factories. I could feel the rumbling under me. 

I watched Bakugou spring into the air, yelling something as he pulled the pin on his gauntlets. A bright flash blinded me for a moment, and as I blinked to disperse it...I suddenly wish I hadn’t looked back. 

Daisuke’s face was hard, his maroon eyes narrowed with a deep glare. Bakugou’s ruby eyes were wide with shock. I saw blood trickle from the corner of his lips. Kirishima yelled his name out, Deku jumped up to catch him. Hawks flew past. Fatgum was shouting commands. 

I could hear screaming. My throat was beginning to hurt. Was I screaming? This feeling...I was hot. My body was growing with heat. 

I didn’t even realize I’d gotten down from the building. I didn’t even realize that I was moving towards Bakugou until I was dropping onto my knees in front of him. I touched his side, my body trembling at the feeling of a warm liquid on my palm. His breathing was uneasy. He was wheezing. His side was sliced open. 

“Y-Y/n,” He said, grabbing my wrist. I looked at Daisuke. 

Suddenly, I could only see him. And I was seeing red. 

“Y-Y/n, Y/n!” Bakugou said, reaching for my hands as I stood up, walking away from him. 

“Kid!” Hawks yelled. “Don’t you even think about it!”

“Get out of my way,”

My quirk activated on it’s on. I switched places with Hawks, making him yell up at me. Daisuke spun around. His eyes widened when my hand enclosed around his face. My veins felt hot; I honestly thought I was being set on fire. Everything hurt, but I was still moving. God only knows how. 

Daisuke’s eyes rolled back when his back connected with the ground. I felt his blood splatter on my hand. The ground broke from the impact. He threw me off him. He jumped back onto his feet, spitting blood onto the ground. I ducked under the leg he kicked out. I moved around him, kicking the back of his knees. He bent backwards, grabbing the sides of my head before slicing my throat with a kunai. I’d dropped down from his grip before it could go too deep. 

I flipped back onto my feet, dodging the next attack. I raised my arms to block him, watching his eyes narrow at me. I felt my own narrow when I caught both of his wrists. I slammed my head against his, making him falter. I grabbed the sides of his neck, bringing my knee up to bash against his nose.

I was covered with blood. When he fell back, I stood over him, looking down at him with a deep glare. He moved from under me, slowly stumbling back onto his feet.

“Give up, Coran,” I said. 

“L-Like hell. I’m not giving in to you, bitch. You should be the one on your knees, begging for me to spare you,” He rasped, face swollen with blood pouring from his nose, I was surprised he was still standing. 

“You’re gonna regret messing with my family, and underestimating me,” I said. 

Daisuke grunted as he blocked my kick. Each one of my blows had more force than the last. Daisuke was having trouble keeping up, I could see that. He was barely cutting me with his kunai anymore. 

I was dizzy. I’d lost too much blood. At least five of my ribs were cracked. My entire body was screaming with pain. The adrenaline was wearing down. I was becoming tired. I highly doubt I would even be able to use my quirk at this point. 

I grabbed Daisuke by his throat, my grip so tight my knuckles turned white. I felt my eyes widen. Something warm trickled from the corner of my mouth. I heard the fabric of my hero outfit tearing before I actually felt it. The prickling sensation of something touching my skin. Then, a quick, sharp prick. More blood trickled from the corner of my mouth, my body jolting. The pain was searing hot, and I dared to flick my gaze down. 

Daisuke’s arm was covered with shadows, hardened to a point. I couldn’t even see his fist at this point. My eyes threatened to roll into the back of my head, and it hurt to try and keep them from doing that. Blood spurt around Daisuke’s arm, splattering on the ground with a hefty splat. The shadows dispersed the moment my blood touched his arm. 

“I’m sorry, Y/n,” He said quietly. “I just can’t stand liars.”

“N-No,” I rasped, my voice cracking. I saw Daisuke’s eyes widen as I grinned at him. My eyes were half-lidded, and blood dripped from my opposite palm. 

I grabbed his face, digging my fingers into his cheeks to force his mouth open. I brought my other hand up, squeezing it into a fist. His eyes widened as my blood dribbled into his mouth. I forced his jaw shut, forcing him to swallow it down. He stumbled back. 

“I’m sorry.”

Daisuke fell back on the ground, his chest heaving up and down. He was beginning to panic. The reality of what I just did set in. He looked up at me, his hands trembling violently. 

I heard footsteps rushing to me. 

“Y-Y/n?” Keiji yelled. 

I turned to look at him over my shoulder. I closed my eyes as I smiled. 

“Don’t worry, Kei. You’re safe now.”

“Y/n!” My mother exclaimed, her voice breaking. “Y-Y-You’re bleeding! Y/n!”

I grabbed her face, frowning when I saw the gash in her arm. “It’ll be alright. Recovery Girl will heal you. Just hang on for me, okay?”

I couldn’t stand any longer. My brother exclaimed my name as my legs buckled under me and I fell to my knees. 

“Y/n!” My father yelled. I think this was the only time I’d heard him so panicked. 

“Help!” Keiji screamed, frantically looking around. “Somebody! Please!”

I felt my shoulder hit the ground. I was really tired. Was something on my stomach now? I can’t really feel anything. It’s just kinda...numb. 

“Y/n?”

Was I underwater? What did my dad sound so far away?

“Y/n!!”

Katsuki. I knew his voice. 

I only briefly saw his eyes as he dropped on the ground beside me, moving his hands from my face then to my stomach. 

“W-Wait...fo..r m-me, ok..ay?”

“Y/N!”

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝙶𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1581 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜