The Tooth Hurts

Wario munched away, as always. He loved to eat! But as he was taking a bite, he felt a pain in the back of his mouth! He hit his wisdom teeth!

"Ow!" he shouted, "I need to see the dentist!"

He drove down to Dr Payne's Dental Clinic to see what was going on.

"Hm..." Dr Payne said looking in Wario's mouth. "You appear to still have your wisdom teeth, and you have cavities on all 4 of them! We need to operate immediately!"

"What are you going to do, Doctor"? Wario asked.

"Well, I'm just going to numb you, drill you, floss you, and bill you."

"Are you going to read me a bedtime story before you put me to sleep? Like Green Eggs and Ham?"

"No, I'm going to inject some anesthesia into your vein. This won't hurt a bit."

Wario screamed in pain. "YYEEEOOWW!" he shouted.

Dr Payne looked at Wario and said "That was just me applying rubbing alcohol. Here's the needle." Wario screamed again.

After Wario woke up from the anaesthesia, he noticed that the spots where his wisdom teeth were were stitched up. "Thanks, Doctor!" Wario said.

"Remember:" Dr Payne said, "No garlic for one month!"

"What?" Wario shouted as he left.

**********

The next day, Wario went to work and clocked in. He couldn't stand the pain. "I'm leaving early!" Wario said to his employees, I can't stand the pain from these wisdom teeth!" Wario left without clocking out. (He was the online one who was able to use the punch clock.)

"Poor Wario!" Jimmy said.
"Some of us should go check on him!" Mona said.

***********

Wario sat on his couch watching TV, still in pain. He heard a knock on his door. It was Ashley.

"I made a potion that should help with your wisdom teeth."

"Are you sure this is safe, Ashley?" Red asked.

"I used plenty of purple nutsedge. It should be fine. Why don't you try it?"

Red took a sip. All of a sudden: his teeth fell out!

"My teeth!" Red shouted, "Now what do we do?"

"We could always sell them on the black market." Ashley said.

"I don't know if this potion stuff is going to work." Wario said.

"You could always try ice cream!" Red said.

"I hate ice cream," Ashley said, "but it was nice of them to give me my own ice cream." She held up a pint of Ashley and Red Velvet.

"Why can't I get my own ice cream?" Wario asked.

*******

After Ashley and Red left, Wario took a nap. He was rudely awakened by another knock on his door! It was Dr Crygor, Penny, and Mike.

"We heard that you got your wisdom teeth out," Dr Crygor said, "Luckily: I've developed a formula designed to emulate the experience of ice packs and saltwater gargles! It will clear up your pain in a jiffy!"

Wario drank the potion. The inside of his mouth felt freezing cold! "Ahhh!" Wario shouted, "I think I have brain freeze! Get some water!" His face then felt as if it was covered in saltwater. It burned his eyes! "Not that kind of water!" he shouted, running towards the sink.