"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Eren's loud voice boomed through the empty atmosphere. He directed all his anger to Yelena who looked at him with a dull expression. In a matter of seconds Yelena had her gun raised to Eren, but that didn't stop him.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from her, you brought her here?!" he continued yelling at her.

I pulled his arm back, trying to calm him down. I couldn't find the voice in me to come out. My throat felt dry from the wheezing and coughing.

"Listen to her Eren, stay back."

Eren looked at me, his eyes softening right before he pulled his arm from my grasp and grabbed something from the back of his pants.

A gun.

"Give me a good reason why i should blow your fucking brains out." he seethed through this teeth.

Yelena shook her head, dropping his gun and laughing under her breath, "because i didn't bring her here. Little miss over there was here all on her own."

Eren turned his head to me, gun still pointed straight at Yelena, his finger slightly hovering over the trigger.  I've never seen Eren like this. I don't know what's wrong with me, but i wasn't scared of him. I found it sort of hot.

stop being horny, you're life is in danger.

yeah yeah

"Is that true?" Eren looked at me, his green eyes glaring at me. I broke under his gaze and nodded my head yes. He huffed and put his gun down, clicking what i assume was the safety switch on and tugged it back into his pants. "What the fuck are you doing here then ?" he spat.

It was my turn to glare at him. This fucker. "Well dipshit, i was looking for you. It seems like you forgot how to use a phone." i rolled my eyes crossing my arms over my chest.

I heard a whistle from the one of the guys in the back. Making me look at them. There was 3. They were all very tall. They sat on top of the hoods of their own car. watching the scene unfold.

They also weren't bad looking either.

"Don't start with the fucking attitude now, you could've been fucking killed (y/n)."

"What the fuck? you're killer now?" i stared at him. "What has gotten into you? This isn't the Eren i knew?"

"That Eren died a while back, (y/n). Now leave." he said before turning his back to me and walking away.

I huffed in frustration and grabbed his shoulder causing him to turn around. "Not until you explain what the hell in going on, please."

"(Y/N) i'm not fucking around with you, get the fuck out of here."

"No."

"Yes."

"No, not until you explain-" my sentence was cut off as he picked me up and put me of his shoulder. "Eren what the fuck let me down."

I kicked my legs and punched his back, but this man was a monster. It's like he didn't feel anything and i was just a kid on his shoulder.

He opened the door of his car throwing me in the front seat, pulling the seat belt on before slamming the door shut.  I go to open it again but he does it again, he slams it so i won't get out.

"Stay in the fucking car, (y/n)...

...please."

I sighed and watched as he turned his back to me walking towards the others again. Whispering something to them i couldn't hear anything, given i was in the car.  He said his goodbyes and came jogging back to the car hopping on the driver's side.

He faced me, his hair falling out of the confinement's of his hair tie. Some sweat beads falling from his hairline given it was hot as shit outside. His lips curl up into a small smirk that if you weren't paying as close attention as i was you wouldn't have noticed it.

"What am i going to do with that mouth of yours, huh?"

"Well you can fuck off."

He forcefully grabbed my chin pulling me towards him, Our faces so close to each other.
His minty breath fanned my lips, his eyes flickered around my face until they were dead set on my eyes.

"You're really testing my nerves, (y/n)." He groaned.

I don't know what got into me. but i got closer to him, Our lips so close to touching, my right hand snakes into his hair pulling it a little, liking the way his breath hitched, causing me to clench my thighs together.

"Then do something about it."

///////////

///////////

I like teasing y'all so imma take some time before posting the next chapter😫

remember to drink your water, fill up those sexy bodies and wear sunscreen!!!!💪🏽😩✌🏽