Pietro Maximoff x Reader

Hello my loves! Yes, I'm back. I'm so sorry I disappeared I had so much going on. Anyways I have read all your request and by popular demand Pietro Maximoff is who I am writing about today! So, enjoy! Love you all xxx

***********************************************************************

Being Wanda's best friend was both a blessing and a curse, especially when you are crushing on her incredibly hot twin brother. It's a blessing because you are constantly around him and it's a curse because you see him with each of his different girls. Pietro Maximoff was a player and was often with a different girl each night. Pietro also has a habit however of flirting with you, constantly. You sometimes think to yourself that he may like you, but you never trust your instincts because of his player reputation. You have spoken to Wanda about the idea of you and her brother getting together and she is supportive of it and encourages you to make a move. You can't bring yourself to make a move as you have been hurt way too many times in the past before by guys who are similar to Pietro.

You were sleeping at Wanda's house tonight having what you thought was a girls night, you just assumed that Pietro would be out on a date with one of his girls. That was not the case tonight, Pietro decided to stay in tonight and hang out with you and Wanda. You found that a little strange as he wasn't one to normally hang around you guys especially when you were having a girl's night.

It was around 12am, Wanda had fallen asleep halfway through the movie you were all watching. Pietro was on the opposite side of the couch and from the corner of your eye you could see him staring at you, you turned to face him, and he quickly looked back at the screen. You found this weird, but you decided to brush it off. After about five minutes Pietro gets up "I'm going to get some popcorn do you want some?" he asked, you nodded your head in reply and went back to watching the movie. A couple of minutes later he came back, instead of sitting in his original spot he decided sat down next to you. This made your heart race, he offered you some popcorn which you took.

You both continued watching the movie in silent, it wasn't long before a sex scene had come on and from the corner of your eye you could see Pietro getting uncomfortable. You could see his bulge growing in his grey sweatpants, he shifted in his seat trying to hide it from you. you decided to play with him, you moved closer to him and placed your hand gently on his thigh, his breath hitched. You slowly glide your hand up higher until it reaches the bulge in his sweatpants. You place your palm on his growing bulge and gently begin rubbing him over his pants, he lets out a quiet moan. You can feel him getting harder which turns you on.

You turn to look at Wanda to make sure she is still asleep and remaining oblivious to what is going on. You slowly move your hand up to the waistband of Pietro's sweatpants, you hook your finger on the band and slowly pull his pants down. Revealing his huge cock, your eyes widened, and your mouth drops as you take in the full size. "There is nothing to be scared of princessa, it won't bite" he says to you smirking. Without hesitating you grip his pulsing cock in your hand, Pietro's breath hitched as you gently being sliding your hand up and down the full length of his cock. Quiet moans escape his mouth as you continue to slide your hand up and down.

It wasn't long before Pietro grabs your hand and pulls it away. Without saying anything he pulls you up from the couch and guides you to his room. He leads you inside and quietly closes the door behind him careful to not wake Wanda up. He turns to face you, his eyes full of lust "you don't know how long I've wanted this to happen" he says in a low deep voice.

He walks over to you and pulls your face to his, his soft lips touch yours in a heated kiss, with his lips still attached to yours he guides you to his bed. He pulls away for a second "Are you sure?" he asks, you manage to breathe out a quiet yes and his lips find their way to yours again. He gently picks you up and puts you on the bed. You can feel the wetness in your panties, eager for what is about to happen next. He climbs on top of you and breaks the kiss to pull your shirt off, exposing your lacey red bra which you are now thankful you decided to wear. He took in a second to admire the view before attaching his lips to your neck. He begins to gently suck on your neck causing you to moan.

It wasn't long till Pietro removed your bra, he reattached his lips to your bare skin and began gently sucking and made his way further down until he reached your exposed breast. You moan in pleasure as his tongue swirls around your hardened nipple. His hands trailed to the waistband of your tights, and he slowly pulled them down revealing the matching red lacey panties which once again you were thankful you wore. He places kiss all over your body until he reaches your panties, he smirks and bites them and slowly pulls them off with his mouth completely exposing you. "Fuck you are beautiful Y/N" he says taking in the full view of your naked body. You can feel your cheeks going red with that comment, "it's a bit unfair that you are fully clothed" you say to him with a cheeky smirk. "You are right" he says in response, and he slowly removes his shirt exposing his perfectly toned body. "Is that better?" he asks "hmmm a little" you respond, "but you are still wearing too many clothes" you say referring to his sweatpants, "Here let me help you" you continue to say.

Without hesitating you get off the bed and get on your knees in front of Pietro. You slip your hands in the waistband of his sweatpants and slowly pull them off, you did the same with his boxers His cock sprung out and once again you were surprised by the size, wasting no more time you grip the base of his cock and use your tongue to lick the head. Pietro wraps his hand in your hair as you start sucking, he jerks his hips forward. "Fuck yes" he moans as you continue to suck him off, you feel him twitch in your mouth signalling that he was close. It wasn't long until he came, shooting his hot load in your mouth and you swallow every bit.

"Let me return the favour Princessa" he says as he pulls you up off your knees, he gently throws you back onto the bed and spreads your legs. He places a hand on your pussy "mmmm so wet for me" he says. It wasn't long before his mouth made its way to your pussy "oh fuck yes" you cried out, he then thrust one of his fingers in you while continue to use his tongue to pleasure your sensitive clit, his finger was perfectly hitting your g-spot and you can feel your walls tightening signalling that you were close. Pietro could also tell, "cum for me baby" he says his mouth still on you the vibrations giving you more pleasure. It wasn't long before you exploded, screaming with pleasure. "Shhh baby we don't want to wake my sister" Pietro says as he licks his finger licking off all your juices.

Pietro made his way over to his bedside table where he pulled a condom out from the top drawer. He rolled it onto his cock and laid down on the bed and you climb on top straddling him, he positions himself at your entrance. "Are you sure?" he asks once again and you nod in response, with that confirmation he slowly begins entering you. you scream out in pleasure at the feeling of his huge cock filling you. Once he was fully in you, you gave yourself a few seconds to adjust to his size. You then started moving up and down riding him, Pietro's hands gripped your waist as he began thrusting his hips to match you as you both moaned in pleasure.

Without warning Pietro flipped you over onto your hands and knees, you were gripping onto his headboard for support. Without warning he slammed into you, and you scream out in pure ecstasy. His hands once again made their way to your hair, and he was pulling it as he continued to thrust deep into you. He was thrusting hard and fast in you and the sound of your skin slapping and your moans filled the room. He removed his hand from your hair, and he used it to grip and spank your ass. You moan out in pleasure.

His thrust begin to slow down and you can feel him getting close, but so were you. Your walls were tightening on his cock as he continued to thrust in and out of you. He uses his hand to play with your clit, this almost immediately causes you to explode in pleasure as you reach your orgasm, your legs shake. It wasn't long after till you could feel Pietro twitch and he released himself in the condom.

He pulled himself out if you and you both fell breathless on the bed. He pulls you into his chest cuddling you "that was amazing" he says in between breaths. "Yeah, it was" was all you could manage to say in response. You both got up cleaned yourself up and went back downstairs, luckily Wanda was still asleep on the couch. For the rest of the night, you both just watched movies and cuddled before you both fell asleep in each other's arms.