You don't want them to find out do you?

Start from the beginning

The little minx stood at the top of the stairs, visibly choking on her drink. I smirked. "Hello angel." I said, stalking towards her.

"Mr. V-Nathan." She stuttered, causing my smirk to widen.

"What are you doing up here princess? I thought you were downstairs with your friends." I grabbed her and pulled her against me.

"I was b-but," I trailed my hand down her stomach. "But what angel?" I whispered into her ear, moving my hands further down, reaching her shorts.

"I told them I needed to use t-the bathroom." She gasped as I pushed my hands past her shorts and slipped them under her panties, feeling her bare skin on my hand.

"So you didn't come to see me?" My fingers trailed down her smooth skin, gliding my fingers over her clit. I slid my other fingers past her clit, dipping into her wetness, she was drenched. Fuck.

"Answer me." I demanded.

"Y-yes I did. But I couldn't tell them that." She managed to breathe out.

I smirked again and picked her up, taking her into the bathroom. I pushed her up against the door and put my arms on each side of her head.

"W-what are you doing sir?" That one word she said caused me to groan. Fuck if I thought I couldn't get any harder I was wrong.

"Giving you a reason to stay with me tonight."

I slowly fell to my knees. I looked up at Kaia whilst pulling her shorts down exposing her sexy lace thong. Giving myself a minute to take in what was in front of me, I brought my fingers closer to her covered core. I rubbed my fingers over her clit, causing her to gasp in pleasure. "Shh, you don't want your friends to know now do you?" She shook her head and put her hand on her mouth.

My hands reached out to grip her leg, which I threw over my shoulder. Usually I would tease her longer, but fuck. If I didn't get a taste of her right now I think I might explode.

I kissed the inside of her thighs, they felt so smooth against my lips. After a few seconds, I wrapped my fingers around her panties and pull them down. Now I could see what I have been wanting for days. Her womanhood was smooth, so pretty and pink. My cock was definitely as hard as a rock right now, I could feel it leaking pre cum.

I brought my lips to her clit and gave it a kiss whilst my fingers circled around her core, dipping in every now and then.

"S-stop teasing me."

I grinned looking up, she was practically panting and her nipples had turned into hard nubs, visible through her T-shirt.

"What do you want angel? Tell me." I trailed my fingers around her entrance whilst my thumb grazed her clit.

"More. I want m-more."

I stood up and placed her on the bathroom counter.

"You want my fingers deep in your pussy?" I teased whilst kissing her neck, nipping certain spots with my teeth.

"Y-yes."

Just as I was about to dip my fingers into her dripping pussy, I heard distant mumbling on the other side of the door.

"Kaia? Are you in there?" One of her friends shouted.

My fingers continued, slowly pushing one finger in, feeling her walls clench around it. "Y-yes I'm in h-here." She moaned.

"Such a good girl." I whispered into her ear, licking it before withdrawing and going back to kissing her neck.

Silence filled the air for a few seconds. I added a second finger, thrusting them in harder this time. Curling my fingers up inside her, I searched for a certain spot.