A Party, Part 1

AS I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER IT GOT TO 700 READS?? WOWIE! TYSM GUYS :D Anyways just a warning, this is probably the worst chapter in the book. Or at least it isnt the best because I had almost no ideas for this chapter💀 Ill probably come back to it later but for now have part 1.

??? POV:

ZZZZZZ

   ZZZZZZZ

ZZZZ

Y/n woke up to their phone going off. They were confused and slowly got their phone.

They were sent a message from PB, "Hey Y/n, theres a party at the Candy Kingdom today! We could use some help setting up so if you could come over i'd appreciate it."

Y/n then messaged back of course, "i'll be there!"

——————

Y/n then got dressed for the party, they put on their nicest/favorite outfit and went to the bathroom to brush their teeth, wash their face or whatever they usually would do.

As soon as they finished they decided they would tell Fern.

——————

ON THE TOP OF THE TREEHOUSE

"Fern! are you up?" Y/n asked, he then jumped up and said, "Yup. What do you need?"

"SO..Wanna go with me to the Candy Kingdom? PB is throwing a party and-" Fern cut Y/n off, "I'd love to go with you to the party..!" he said with a hint of darker green on his cheeks, "Oh, great! Because as I was saying she needs help setting up and-" Fern wasn't paying attention to what Y/n was saying after that, he got lost in thought. What was he thinking about? Who knows.

"Alright! You ready to go?" He heard
Y/n ask, "Oh uh, yeah, I'm ready."

—————

AT THE CANDY KINGDOM

"Hey princess, We're here!" Y/n said as they walked inside of the castel, "Great! We're almost done, but we need help setting up some games. They're over there" PB pointed to them, "We'll get to work" Y/n replied.

—————

"Hey Fern, can you help me set this up? I'll blow up the balloons, I just need help setting it up." Y/n asked, "Of course!" Fern happily said while walking towards the piles of games, "Uh, is it 'You Miss, You Kiss' or 'Bop-A-Mole'? Those are the only piles with things left." Fern asked, "Bop-A-Mole is the one i need help with, Im not sure how to set up the moles and the hammers are over there."

Fern walked over to them with the two hammers, "Here ya go." he put the hammers down and sat down, "Alright so what else did you need?" he asked, "I needed help setting up the moles, i'm not sure how to set them up because everytime I try it doesn't work right. Do you think you could help?" Y/n replied.

  "Oh sure, lets see.." Fern then started to try and assemble the game while Y/n helped by handing him tools.

Eventually they finished and decided to try starting the game, "Alright, lets see if it works!" Fern said while he got the two hammers for the game, "Here lets both play! Well if it works." Fern then started the game.....
.........
......