𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21

Start from the beginning

She kneeled down to my height and put her hands on my cheeks. "Are you sick? you're usually very talkative" The lady said.

I just stayed silent and stared at her. 'Why does she seem familiar why are things so familiar all of a sudden I don't understand' I thought.

A shiver went down my spine as the atmosphere around me changed. "HMM!?" I hummed. "Y/N!"

"I thought you didn't miss me?" I signed. "Wake up!!" He said. "Why? is something wrong?" I signed.

"Your friends are in trouble" He said. "In that case" I signed before holding my hand out. "Why are you so reluctant to do it this time" Yoriichi said taking his bad out.

*FLASH*

I quickly sat up. 'WHAT HAPPENED!?' I thought looking around. I stood up and ran over to the door but moved away as the door was kicked down.

I looked to see Nezuko. "MMM!! MMM!!" She hummed grabbing my hand and running. Then I felt the train start to tip over.

She quickly hugged me tightly as the train fell over. Nezuko got off me and worriedly put her hands on my cheeks examining me.

"What happened where is everyone?" I wrote. She stood up and punched the air. "Fighting?" I wrote she nodded.

My eyes widened. I ran over to the door and kicked it open and entered the train car that wasn't lopsided.

"MMM!!" Nezuko hummed running after me. I opened the window and crawled out falling down on the ground.

"Nezuko!! I'll be fine just help the other passengers get off the train!" I wrote then held it up to the window.

She nodded then I took off running. I stopped and gagged as the smell of blood filled my nose. 'I'm happy I didn't eat anything' I thought before following the scent of blood.

I began to see Kyojuro and Tanjiro. I ran faster and stopped in front of them. "Y/n! you're awake I see!!" Kyojuro said.

"Did I just miss everything!?" I signed. "Well yeah" Tanjiro said looking up. "What!?" I signed frowning.

"Don't worry Y/n you can see the action next time!" Kyojuro said patting my head. Oh how wrong he was...

*BOOM*

We looked over to see a cloud of dust. I watched as a demon with pink hair and patterns around his body landed in front of the cloud of dust.

"I signed too soon" I signed. A shiver went down my spine and I moved away as he jumped over to Tanjiro.

Kyojuro cut the demons arm with his sword stopping him from punching Tanjiro. The demon jumped back and quickly regenerated his arm.

"Who are you?" The demon asked. "I'm the flame pillar Kyojuro Rengoku" Kyojuro said. "And I'm Akaza! Kyojuro I'll tell you why you aren't passing supreme territory" Akaza said.

"Because you're a human! You'll grow old and die! join me Kyojuro if you do you can continue to train for hundreds of years and become stronger!" Akaza said.

"Growing old and dying is the beauty fleeting creature called a human being! What they call Strength isn't a word used in regards of the body! this boy isn't weak! So don't insult him I'll say it over and over again! No matter what kind of motivation I may have I will never become a demon" Kyojuro said.

"I see... then I'll just kill you" Akaza said. I watched as they started fighting. 'Jeez! why are they fighting so fast!?' I thought eyes wide.

"I can't even follow them with my eyes!!" Tanjiro said. After a while of them fighting Inoskue ran over to us.

"Tanjiro! Inoskue can you see any openings!?" I wrote. "No! even if we wanted to fight we would just get in the way!" Tanjiro said.

"They're just too fast!" Inoskue said. I furrowed my eyebrows. 'Shinobu told me that there's always that one opening where you can slip in a fight! in this one I know there's a bad ending for Kyojuro! So I just have to somehow block that bad ending!' I thought.

I analyzed the fight and somehow it slowed down for me. I furrowed my eyebrows. 'He's injured badly' I thought.

"Kyojuro I will only ask you this one more time! Will you become a demon?" Akaza asked. "No" Kyojuro said.

AKAZA'S POV

I punched Kyojuro through his stomach. "You mu-" I stopped when I realized I hadn't punched Kyojuro.

My eyes widened to see. 'THAT LITTLE GIRL!? Wait no she's a demon' I thought. Her eyes were slitted and glowing.

I froze as I stared at her eyes. "Y/N!!" I heard someone yell breaking my trance. I looked up to see the sun was starting to come up.

'The sun!' I thought. I looked back at the girl who looked weary. 'I'll be telling Muzan about you' I thought pulling my arm out of her torso.

Y/N'S POV

My eyes turned back to normal when Akaza pulled his arm out of my torso and started running away.

I feel down on my knees as tears started to roll down my face. "Y/n hey!" Kyojuro said putting his hands on my shoulders.

I looked up at him and smiled weakly. "Just hold on you'll be fine!!" He said taking his Haori off and wrapping it around my torso.

"Stop it'll get dirty" I signed before trying to take it off. "HOW DID SHE DO THAT!?" I heard Inoskue yell.

"Kyojuro would it be okay if I just closed my eyes for a second" I weakly signed. "Y/n! no stay awake!" Tanjiro yelled running over.

I closed my eyes despite all of their protests. 'In another life.........' I thought.

________________________

Yeah I'm sorry I just couldn't kill him! Thank you all for reading! UNTIL NEXT TIME!! SEE YA!😈