The Confrontation

Start from the beginning

The three ladies Burst out in laughter as Tyler was wide eyed and tugging on his shirt.

Tyler: It would be rude of me not to walk you all out to the car.

The ladies smiled as they all wrapped an arm around him while they walked toward the front door. Each one gave Tyler a hug and a kiss on the cheek before getting in the car.

~Later in the day~

Pam was at the point where she was getting ready for the party when Aaron walked in and seen that she was putting  clothes on over her bikini.

Aaron: Why are you wearing a bikini like that to Tyler's party?

Pam: We are going to be swimming, so I wanted to make sure I didn't have to change over there.

Aaron lifted her shirt up and pulled her pants out to look at the swim gear that Pam picked out.

Aaron: Don't you think it is a little revealing?

Pam: *Looking down at herself* I think it will be alright, its not showing anything.

Aaron: I think you should pick a less revealing one.

She could see that he was no going to let thiss go so she reluctantly switched into her swimsuit from her NXT photoshoot.

(A/N: for reference)

Pam: How is this?

Aaron: That's better. No one sees you in anything else but me.

Pam rolled her eyes in the mirror as she continued to get ready. After a few minutes she walked in the front room.

Pam: *Grabbing her car keys* I will be back in a few hours.

Aaron: *Standing up from the couch* I am going to go with you.

As he walked passed she got a bad feeling in her gut but she dropped it as they left the house.

~At Tyler's house~

The party was already beginning to liven up with the trio from earlier in the day had shown up first and most of the other co workers of WWE as well.

None of the ladies partners showed up with them which made Tyler feel better as usually dudes drinking at a party was bad news.

Tyler was manning the grill as Pam walked out on the deck and the two of them couldn't help but smile. As he was about to give her a hug Aaron walked through the door and caused Tyler to immediately take a step back.