Part 2

tw: use of weed, violence and vulgar language.

Noah's pov : i walk in the womens restroom when i hear y/n quiet sobs i think she heard me come in because i heard her cries  completely stop. her stall door opens, she looks fine ,almost like nothing happend she got out completely pulled together like that whole thing never happend.her eyes were slightly swollen and red but other then that she looked completely normal.She really is a great actor. i try to crack a joke to redouce the tension but i get cut off by

a slap in the face.this bitch slapped me what the actual fuck.

Y/N pov :i come out of my stall completely pulled together trying my best to look normal and not show weakness.i look up and the tall curly haired brunette is studying me with a confuesd and conserened look .this jack ass doesnt even apologise he start cracking fucking jokes  .i can't belive this fuck head.i get a burst of anger and impulsively slap him in the face.i didn't think i had it in me but i just did that .i felt kind of satisfied when he looked back at me with his hand on his cheek and an obviously irritated look.i proudly  walk out of there  without saying a word to him. i get back to my seat and put my earpones in and listen to my pre recorded script and keep sudying it without even glancing at noah who had got out of the bathroom and sat back in his seat.

(fast foward after the flight from nyc to la)

noah pov: i finally get out of the plane and my car  is alredy waiting for me i get in and sit silently.i've been reliving the situation from the airport and thinking about  the look she had on her face when i grabbed her.i really felt like shit but i didn't want to apologise. it wasn't even my fault i think,i'm not sure ,maybe. I rather eat my own fucking shit hten apologise to this crazyf fucking twat.who the fuck does she think she is ? Why am i even think of her ?fuck this fuck everything ,i know what will help this shit vibe .getting high ! i pull out my 420  and grind a fat amount in my little grinder i roll a spliff and open the cars window. my driver glares at me.He probably doesn't want his car smelling like  grass .But he works for me and i don't give a damn about what he wants. after a couple puffs i put the joint out and put it away like usually.

Y/n POV:i finally get to my penthouse offered by the network and get undressed.I flop on my bed in my room and lay for a little bite and finally start to  explore the penthouse and find a letter explaining that for the filming of this project i will be living with one of my costars. i was totally fine with that the  penthouse had to master bed rooms including there own batrooms with a bath and a shower , a public place with a couch , a giant kitchen and a dining table . i hear the door open and it's the one and only bastard also known has noah fucking jupe.

noah's pov: i walk in the networks penthouse that i am suposed to share with sum random costar or whatever but i get a pretty unpleasent surprise.low and behold Y/N bloody Y/l/N .ofcourse the producers put us together we are supose to play bestfriend.i can't fucking believe this .i'm way too high to deal with this i give her an akaward wave and trie to start exploring i guess.she was intensely glaring at me. i could feel her too god damn orbs pearcing holes in the back of my skull.this is going to be an exicting project.i turn around to look at her  and give her a weird smile but she rolls her eyes in a strangely seductive way .she's really hot if i can say so myself.wait what did i just say?noooo,no,no,no and no i didn't mean it .or did i ? no i didn't. i need to go to sleep. lok at her for the last time and check her out.but suddenly everything goes black.

Y/n POV : i hear a huge tud from behind me and i rapidly turn around that bozo just paced out.what the fuck should i do i check his pulls and puplis , he's just sleeping and obviously high i drag him from the floor to his room.he kinda looks peaceful when he sleeps even beautiful .what no!i didn't mean that! i crie out.isnap out of it not wanting him to wake him up, and no i dom't care about him. he's a shit faced jack ass with a thick accent  british . a hot one  i'lI admit.but that all he is. i take his jacket off him and put him to bed . i try to walk out but he grabs my arm not letting me go and holding on to me for dear life.i stay in his grip for a few minutes but eventually leave the room.i finally get to my room and take a scorching hot shower and go to bed. it was getting pretty late.

(multiple hours later)

noah's pov : i wake up in someones shirt and  and wearing my wearing my own  baggy pants from the day when realize i'm in my bed. then i remeber what happend im a little confuesd but my mouth feels lick sand paper so i get to the kitchen and demolish a glass of cold water .i look up and see Y/n  walking in the kitchen confuesd from all the noise i was making. i start to feel a blush creep up realizing that she saw me looking like that completely passed out, i didn't want to adresse it or say anything but ifelt like i had too. before i even open my mouth i hear her say a quick but
"Your welcome "
I try to stop myself from smiling like an idiot after she leaves but it was too late I hope she didn't see that.