Part 35

Hey my dear friends I am glad that you like the previous part. Here comes the next part.

Krishna ji : Beta ye sb...

Ram : Maa Don't worry I am having treatment and I have fix an appointment with Doctor for operation to take tumor out. It has treatment now Maa.
Krishna ji : kissed on his forehead... but why my loving Son??
Ram : Maa...
Priya : Mr. Kapoor you was going all through alone and you didn't care to tell us. Why?
Ram : Priya I was scared so much scared... what if something happens to me.... Priya put her hand on his mouth and nodded her head in NO... tears are flowing from her eyes... she get up and run from there.
Ram closes his eyes in guilt.
Krishna ji : Beta go and talk to her...
Ram nodded.
Ram : Don't worry maa I will be fine soon I just need to be operated.
Krishna ji : hug him.... You have to be fine beta....
Ram leave from there and Rishabh take Krishna ji to her room and to console her and assure her.

GREEN ROOM

Priya is standing facing window... tears are flowing from her eyes.
Ram come he know she is crying.
Ram : Priya....
Priya turn and hug him tightly...
Priya : I hate you Mr. Kapoor.... Why didn't you tell me earlier....I HATE YOU...
Ram : Smile and hug her back... but I love you.... Breaking the hug he wipes priya's tears...
Priya : No you don't love me otherwise you should have told me earlier.
Ram : hugs her don't say like this priya you are my everything my reason to live my reason to smile. I was scared for you for Aarnav... for Maa... Rishabh.... My company my employees for everything priya you know currently Rishabh is not capable of handling everything alone. You know whenever you was talking about second child I was scared whether I will be here to love our baby or not.... I don't want all of you to make upset everything was going so perfect in our life I cannot digest this fact priya that I have brain tumor.
Ram make her sit on bed and he also sit beside her, taking her hand in his.
Ram : Priya vikram was always with me and I didn't let him to tell anyone not even Neha and you. I know you are angry as a wife you should know about me even vikram also wanted this to tell you when I got to know about this. But I was not having the courage to tell all of you.. I am so sorry Priya.. I was really scared.... Now I have a complete and wonderful family I want to cherish my life with all of you. I was scared whenever I saw Aarnav... I was scared how will will manage him alone if something happens to me...
Priya : Nothing will happen to you .. you told us na that after operation tumor will be taken out and you will be fine...
Ram: Yes Priya that is true,, we got to know earlier that I am suffering from brain tumor... don't worry I am not lying this time.
Priya : When is your appointment for operation?
Ram : After three weeks In one or two day we will confirm the date.
Priya : I Love You Mr. Kapoor.
Ram : I already know Mrs. Kapoor and don't cry you know na I can't handle your tears na.
Priya : I know now go to sleep have you taken your medicines.
Ram : Yes baby...
Both lie down priya is in ram's arms.
Ram : You know priya after telling to everyone I am feeling very light.
Priya : hmm... and say a silent prayer to god for Ram's safety and to for his get well soon.
After some time ram fall asleep but for priya sleep is so far. He js just staring at ram and continuously praying to god for his wellbeing.
She promise herself she will take a appointment with Ram's doctor. She need to ask from his doctor she is scared so much after sometime she also fall asleep.

Next Morning
Ram wake up first and see priya is sleeping but he can see she is distributed. He give a deep kiss on her forehead and decided to let her sleep.
Ram get up and go to washroom for freshn up.
After sometime Aarnav came there.
Aarnav : Mumma.....
Ram : Shhhh.... Slowly beta she is sleeping.
Aarnav came near aarnav and ask him to lift him.
Ram make him comfortable in his lap and kissed on his forehead... Good morning beta...
Aarnav... Hmmm... Morning papa...and put his head on Ram's chest and closes his eyes.
Ram : Kya baat hai...dono maa beta ko neend aa rhi h kya??
Aarnav : please papa... thodi der...
Ram : ok ok my champ... sleep.
Ram is holding him carefully and looking at both of them sleeping peacefully.
After sometime...
Ram : Aarnav... Beta... Wake up now....
Ram pick him up in his arms and take him to garden.
After some time Priya finally wake up and see the time it is showing around 8.
Priya : Oh... I overslept today... Mr. Kapoor is nowhere to be seen must be with Aarnav. She go to window and see them there both are doing fun in garden. Hurriedly she get ready for the day and rushed in garden.
Aarnav see her...
Aarnav : Mumma... And run towards her she pick him in her arms and kiss her... Good morning beta...
Aarnav : Mumma today you are late....
Priya : Hmm... I know beta ... Come on get ready soon you have to go to school na...
Aarnav : Yes...
Ram is admiring both of them.
Ram : let's go inside then we both will get ready for school and office.
They came inside and Ram is making aarnav ready first. When priya come there.
Mr. Kapoor....
Ram : Yes Priya.. tell me...
Priya is looking towards Aarnav.
Ram : ok wait... After few minutes when aarnav is ready... Hey champ now you go downstairs and we will be there soon ok.
Aarnav : Ok Papa..and run downstairs.
Priya hug Ram and he also hug her back.
Priya : Mr. Kapoor please don't go to office today.
Ram : Arrey why....
Priya : Please i want to be with you....and i have many things to discuss with you.
Ram breaking the hug.
Ram : ok let's do one thing now i will leave for office but i promise i will be back till lunch time... I promise....you know na i have to settle things before going for operation. I promise i will be at home during lunch time and peck on her lips.
Ram : now give me your smile.
Priya give him a teary smile.
Ram nodded in no and hug her.
Priya : now get ready quickly and go to office and come back quickly.
Ram : Yes my darling wife.
Priya come downstairs and make Aarnav have his breakfast. While he is chatting with everyone.
Krishna ji : Priya beta where is Ram??
Priya : He is coming maa.
Krishna ji : ok.
After some time Ram also came and after having breakfast everyone leave for their respective work.

Shergil House

Neha : Vikram you are telling me this. How can you both hide something like this about Ram.
Vikram : Ram made me to do this.
Neha : That friend of yours is stupid and you was also with him.
She has tears in her eyes.
Tell me Vikram he is fine.
Vikram : Neha .... Trust me..... He is fine he will go through surgery and then and will be alright don't worry dear.
Neha : I have to go to KM now. You do one thing drop me to KM.
Vikram : Yes... Priya needed support get ready soon I will drop you.

Hope you liked it.
Sorry for errors.
My final semester exams are going on so can't update but will try to update as soon as possible.
Please like and share your views.