Thump!

The cheetah took his shocked state and managed to land a hit on him.

Fuck, he shouldn't have turned his back to the enemy. Jungkook let his emotions get the best of him that he accidentally gave an opening to these disgusting animals.

Soon, with prey on hand, the cougar smirked and walked infront of the fallen hybrid.

He stomped his feet on Jungkook's wrist, almost making him whimper at the pain it gave, it won't be a shock if it got dislocated as well at such strength.

After all... predators are physically stronger than preys.

However, something in the bunny snapped once his eyes made contact with teary ones from the villager.

Using such innocent preys as bait like they're just some livestock for them, as if their lives meant nothing. Taking them as a shield to protect themselves, never caring for their being.

No matter if they're only kids or elderly.

Predators using preys like toys...

A loud curdling scream of pain was ripped out of the cougar.

The villagers looked and there they see the masked hybrid gripping on the dagger now pierced through the cougar's leg, they felt a shiver down their spine on how the aura he's giving off is almost bloodlust.

Actions like these truly angers me...

Jungkook never once, in his Thumper life, use his dagger to stab his victims, he only slashes their legs a bit enough to make them fall, but he could never stab anyone.

Until this day.

Once he felt the leg on his wrist withdraw, he immediately caught the mouse hybrid in his arms when the predator went to focus on his bleeding leg.

Red is all Jungkook sees, he covered the little boy's eyes before turning around to stab the cougar's other leg.

"You are the most disgusting hybrid I've ever met!!!"

The cheetah could only watch, cowering in fear. The aura this masked hybrid gives is making their instincts to scream at them to run for their life, yet their feet cannot move.

This type of vibe could even outmatch the one they get from the Royal Assassin.

Death.

Jungkook stared down at the writhing predator, not showing mercy as he twists the dagger to inflict more pain. Finding joy at the sounds the poor victim is letting out.

But his daze was snapped when he felt a soft hand on his own.

"Th-Thumper hyung.."

It was the mouse villager.

He felt the little boy's hand give a squeeze, almost like he's reassuring the masked hybrid that he's alright and telling him to calm down.

Ah..

Once Jungkook registered what happened, he immediately ripped off some fabrics on his cape with his teeth.

He made sure as soon as he removed the dagger from the predator, he puts pressure on the wound before wrapping it tightly with the fabric, giving the same treatment to the other leg.

The cougar was ready to release a sigh of relief when they suddenly got choked.

Thumper gripped at their collar with enough force to block the airway in their lungs, the cougar wanted to remove the masked hybrid's hands off, but it remained in futile with such surprising strength.