-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-'                                                 AVENGERS

AgentHill: Tomorrow's mission to Japan is canceled. Clint, Natasha, Steve, your off the hook. Tony managed to hack the port you brought back. Tony, Carol, suit up and find Fury, he wants to see you both.

Tony: Alright hill, now, wheRE WERE YOU FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS!

AgentHill: I'll tell you later now go find Fury.

Carol: Where is he?

AgentHill: You will find him.

                             Tony and Carol have left the chat
BlackWidow: Now back to Tin can's question, where were you?

AgentHill: Mission, I can't tell you anything though. Also I will be at the tower for a while.

OldManFrisbee: You have a room on the 87th floor, so the first floor with bedrooms. You've been

 at the tower so places won't be that hard to find.

AgentHill: Thank's Steve, also, what's with the name?

OldManFrisbee: What name? Wait. NATASHA did you do this??

BlackWidow: Lets keep things professional, and yes.

AgentHill: Keep it, it suits him.

OldManFrisbee: What did I ever do to you?

BlackWidow: You had to ask..

OldManFrisbee: no i did not sorry, I know what i did i won't do it again.

AgentHill: Great, were fixing mistakes. Also, since the guardians will arrive in around two weeks we should either set them up rooms or see if they want to bunk in their space ship.

BruceBanner: I will ask them, and Valkyrie is coming by too, she wants to say hi.

Hawkeye: Cool

BlackPanther: May Shuri come to the tower sometime as the Gaurdians are visiting? She wishes to see Nebula.

BruceBanner: You both are welcome here anytime, I do want to show Shuri a prototype.

BlackWidow: Oh, and we will have three guests. So be nice, normal, and no killing please.

Falcon: Who?

BuckyBarnes: Since when did Natalia have friends?

BlackWidow: Shut up James

Falcon: But who

Hawkeye: Don't bother them

WarMachine: But who

TheWasp: Cassie's friend

BruceBanner: We will clear a floor, presumably the floor you have seeing that's where her room is?

TheWasp: Yes, Thanks Bruce.

OldManFrisbee: On an unrelated note, have you seen my shield? It's not where I put it.

Hawkeye: Check Sam's room

Falcon: HEY

BlackWidow: Well I have to go, do NOT bother our guests or I will do something exedingly painful to you.

BlackWidow has left the chat

Hawkeye has left the chat

TheWasp has left the chat

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-'

Clint's Pov

"Right sorry about that," I said putting my phone back away.

"It's fine" Y/N said trying to entertain the crawling pup while making sure he did not put anything in his mouth he was not supposed to.

"Clint could drive you over to our house, I think there is enough room for seven. Plus pup cannot sit in a seat by himself so you would have to hold him." Natasha said.

"Ready to go?" Y/N stood up and shouted to Tamara. 

        They stopped moving the sticks around immediately and ran over to where we were sitting. 

"Lets go see the ants!"