Chapter 6~ Chocolate

Start from the beginning

Have I mentioned cars are my favourite?

A few times

Opening the garage from the small garage button in my car, waiting for it to open and then driving out onto the driveway. I roll my eyes when I see all the snow on my driveway, but I paid people to shovel it for me so it's at the sides of my driveway.

I have no idea why I didn't just stay in Canada, but here I am anyway in Syracuse, New York where I ran away from snow. But I didn't realise it snows here too. Yay.

I love snow, it's so fluffy and soft. And if you pack the snow tight enough before throwing it at someone it hurts like a needle up your ass

You're so weird

And you're mean

Being mean is fun

So is being weird

Okay then...

I drive out of the circular driveway before getting onto the main road, the pharmacy is only about five minutes away from here.

We live right outside the city, like I could walk for ten to fifteen minutes and reach the city.

A few stop lights and stop signs later I'm parked in a parking lot in front of a random shop, this was the only available parking close to the pharmacy in the plaza.

I grab my baseball cap, looking in the small mirror before flattening my hair and pulling it over my head, grabbing my phone and keys before I get out of the car then lock it.

I walk down the sidewalk deciding to go to the pharmacy first, pulling the navy blue windbreaker tighter around me as I push the door open.

A small bell ringing as I walk in, I keep my head down walking into the busy shop. Looking for the children's aisle slowly, my eyebrows furrow when I see so many different types and flavours of kiddie medicine.

Wait, why don't we have cherry flavoured medication? I'd never refuse to take meds then, I freaking love cherries.

I go to search it up but I feel someone standing right beside me, "need some help?" a deep voice asks from beside me and I have to crane my head up to meet the person in their deep green eyes.

A dude in a white pharmacist's coat stands beside me, flashing me a grin showing off his pretty boy teeth. "I'd appreciate it." I chuckle under my breath, not knowing which one to get Ari.

I mean I don't want to get the wrong one, and if pretty boy didn't step beside me I would've got them all...

"How old is the kid and what happened?" he asks, turning his body to face me, I also turn a bit as I answer him. "She's four, and has a small fever but she keeps throwing everything she eats up" I explain, pushing the top of my hat up so I can see him better.

A clean shave, green eyes, fluffy brown hair and a considerable 6'2 figure, his biceps straining his sleeves and I'd bet he is built. Looks like he could be a Calvin Klein model.

Not even close to my type though.

He hums, reaching over and almost immediately grabbing a children's Tylenol, cherry flavour and handing it to me. "The amounts are on the back of the box, but that should work, give it to her every few hours" he says and I smile.

Nodding as I read the back, "thank you..." I trail off, my eyes falling to the name tag on his lab coat thing, "-Milos" I read his name out, he shoots me a smile before lightly putting his hand on my lower back, leading me to the register.

Weird ass name

I take faster steps when his hand touches me trying to avoid his touch, I hate touchy people. He steps around the counter and I put the Tylenol on the counter, he grabs it scanning it quickly.