Romance...🔥

(Pramod coming closer to her And Rub the ice cream on sushi's nose And he's gonna kiss her but she taken her Ice cream in front of her face and pramod kisses the ice -cream then she Runs😛)

P : Susheelajiii!!! Rukiye.....

S : Na Dr.Saab yha aake yha ke ho gaye ho kee....Sharm saari ki saari Rohtak me chod kar aaye ho.....

P : Arre!!! Ahhhh....!!! (HE FALLS FAKELY)

S : Na Acting Karne se kuch na Hoga Dr.Saab....

(She Then Runs Behind of The Hotel And Pramod Cleverly goes from the other Side And She Is Running And Suddenly Pramod Catches Her Coming In Front Of Her)

P : Abb...😏

(She Smiles And Looking Downwards with Blushing🙈)

P : Ohh Ap Sharma Rahi Hai😏

S : Susheela sharmati na hai..

(He Attach Her On Wall And Comes Close To Her)

P : Ab Bhi Nahi😉

S : N...hiii...
(Comes More close and put his one hand on her Waist pulls her more closer)

P : Ab Too aa rahi hai na Sharam..😁

(Shyly Smiles and Pushes Him And Runs Toward Thier Room)

P : Arreee!!! Susheela jii!!!Rukiye To... (And Follows Her)

(Sumita Seeing All The Seen From Balcony😐And Mumbles)

S : Jitna Maza Karna Hai Karlo fir mauka Mile Na Mile....!!!
(Laughs Evilly)😈

(Sushi comes in Room And Locks The Door then Pramod Comes Thier and Act Like Sumita is There to make sushi open the door)

P : Arre Su Tum!!!

S : Na Sumita kyu ai yaha And yo ise Su kyu keh rha hai,Sumita kyu nhi bolta....

P : Accha Tum chahti ho me tumhare room me chalu okay chalte hai....!!!!!
(And Makes Fake Noise of walking) 👟👟

S : Na yo kitna bhola wo le gyi or yo chala gaya...

(She opens the door slighly and see's no one is thier...Suddenly pramod Comes in Locks The Door and Grabs Susheela and attach her on wall)

S : Yo ke Tha...

P : Natak...

S : kyu...

P : wajah to Aapke samne hai...😏

S : (fake innocense) konsi wajah mujhe to dikhai n deti...

P : Batau..(comes close)

S : Btao...

P : Pakka Btau..(comes more close)

S : Bta do...

(He Gonna kiss Her on cheeks but Someone knocks at the door)

•-----------------------------------------------------•
>♡Arre ab khatam ho gya🤓,tum kyu sharma rahe ho🙈vo to susheela ka kam hai,apan to besharm jaise padhte hai🤣Tadpo Beta Tadpo😁 Itta Jaldi thodi Sab kuch likh dalungi😏 Suspence Name ki cheez Par Dhabba thodi na bnna hai mujhe😉Or Rahi Der Se Dalne ki baat To Baata Du Me Duniya Ka Sabse Busy Prani Hu🕊,Fir Bhi Tum jaise Besharmo ke liye Itna Karti Hu Ek Vote to Kardo kyu Sharmate ho😏

IG : @ Sumodscafe