Naughty Home Videos

Start from the beginning

"Are you ready?" He asked, finger hovering over the record button. You nodded your head, biting your lip. You saw the light turn on that indicated he was recording. You watched him pan the camera down so that every part of you was shown. Keeping the camera full of you, he leaned down so that he could slip two digits into you.

He groaned when he did, mumbling out, "so kriffing wet already." Your legs involuntary squeezed together when he said that.

"Oh, mesh'la," he cooed, "don't waste your energy now. Relax, let me take care of you." You did as he said and let his fingers sink deeper into you. You let out soft moans as you felt him curl inside you. You bucked your hips as he worked, helping him reach the spot you needed.

"Fuck, Fives," you moaned as he started thumbing your clit. He smirked as he brought the camera down to be level with his fingers, making sure to get close enough that it would pick up the wet sounds of your cunt as well.

"Now you'll get to know what my view is like," he mumbled as he worked you closer. You felt yourself coming to the edge, and he quickly placed the camera on the stand next to you bed, making sure you were both in the recording area. He then leaned forward, removing his fingers to replace them with his mouth. He threw one of your legs over his shoulder as he began devouring you.

"Fives," you moaned out, the feeling of his tongue dragging over your clit sending waves of pleasure over you. His hand crept it's way up and found one of your boobs. He squeezed it with his whole hand before he went to toying with your tit. You moaned as he rolled it through his finger and thumb while simultaneously starting to fuck you with his tongue. He gripped your boob again before switching to the other, repeating the actions he used on the first.

"Oh, mesh'la, you taste so divine," he growled into you. The feeling of his words sent vibrations over your body.

"I-I'm close, Fives," you managed to whimper. "So close."

He stopped suddenly, removing his hand from your boob as he pulled his face up and away from you.

Before you could protest his actions, he laid down and said, "I want you to sit on my face." You felt your cheeks flood with color. You had never done this before, but it was definitely something you imagined all the time.

"A-are you sure?" You stammered out.

"Get on my face," he repeated, slightly demanding. His tone only aroused you more and you quickly moved to sit over his face. He reached over and handed you the camera before he placed his hands on your hips, securely holding you up.

"I want you to record yourself cumming all over my face," he growled before he began making another meal out of you. It was a good thing he was close to the wall because you fell forward, having to put a hand out to keep you from falling all the way. The sensation of his tongue inside you as his nose rubbed your clit was almost overwhelming. You struggled in remembering to keep the camera focused on the situation below you. He reached up a hand to toy with your boobs again. Your eyes kept trying to flutter shut, and you resisted throwing your head back. He groaned into you, sending more shivers down your spine and eliciting a moan of your own.

"Fuck, Fives," you said, "I'm going to cum this time."

"Do it," he mumbled onto your skin. "All over my face." You bit your lip for a second before you felt your fall come. You let out a string of moans laced with his name and a string of curse words. You rocked your hips slightly which caused him to groan in response. You felt him try to buck his own hips, needing attention of his own. After you stopped pooling onto him, you sat back onto his chest. Your face flushed when you saw your juices all over him. Quite a bit of it was mixed into the beard on his chin.