- 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 -

Start from the beginning

"konoha?"

"what-" he looked up at you, "can you get another one?"

you turned your head and mimicked his voice, passing him another napkin, "i know you're not okay- but anything you wanna talk about?"

"a bunch of shit" he mumbled and grabbed the napkins next to him on a table

then it hit you- he and akane were a thing. well kind of- so maybe that's what's bothering him. what if he's still in love with her...oh my god romance.

"f/n"

your eyes widen and you looked at konoha. he was holding the napkin tightly and then he picked his head back up. "yes?" you bent down a bit

"nothing" he smiled, "i just never say your first name often, so"

"oh okay" you chuckled and got up from the seat in front of him, "i should go. akaashi is waiting downstairs"

you made your way to the door and turned back to see konoha taking off his shirt, "OH-"

"LEAVE?" he covered himself

"haha" you pointed at him, "what are you covering?"

"fuck. you." he mouthed slowly

you gave him the finger on your way out and he said your first name again. he caught up with you and held your hand. you turned and looked at his chest for a quick second. very toned out, let me tell you.

"what's taking you so long?" akaashi looked at you together and saw konoha shirtless, "okay."

akaashi left the room and you ran after him. konoha still standing by the door frame watching you both together by the elevator. akane made her way out of an office and winked at konoha, "not right now-"

"shut the fuck up" konoha slammed the door

| 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫 |

10:24 am

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

"AKAASHI" you called out while he was crossing the street, "HEY-"

he grabbed your arm from the crowd of people and move you into the original building. before you could get a word out he pushed you against the wall in the elevator and started making out with you. you dropped your hands from your sides and melted in his touch.

"what did you do with him?" he whispered in your ear with his husky voice

"n-nothing" you softly whined while he moved his hands around your chest

the elevator doors opened and he fixed his tie, "see you in the office."

he left you standing in the elevator and bokuto walked from a corner, "you look like you just saw a ghost" bokuto came up to you and saw your top button undone, "MISS!"

you shook your head and looked at him,"WHAT?"

"SO INNAPOROPIATE" bokuto said out loud and snickered away

you looked down at yourself to see that akaashi left you like that. you quickly fixed the button and walked into your office. when you walked inside and saw akaashi by your desk with his raised feet. someone is feeling rebellious-

"hm," you smirked and jutted your head back to his chair, "go."

"no"

"no?" you scoffed, "come on keiji, up"

he looked at you and crossed his hands in your chair. you stood in front of him and started laughing, "oh my god"

"no."

"why are you being like this-" you groaned, "keij, i need to work"

he hummed while spinning in your chair and then you stopped him, making sure you got eye contact with him, "go in your chair"

"make me."

a smirk on across his face and he pulled you close to him. your thighs were rested on his lap and he closed the blinds behind him. the room was dark and quiet and it was just you two, the only risky thing would be if someone walked in but they need to knock first anyways.

"are you mad at me?" you asked while your head was rested on his shoulder

"i'm not" akaashi rubbed his hands behind your back, "just jealous..."

he started mumbling off and it was so cute. you nudged your face closer to him and felt warm. his hand moved up and down your ass and you held him closer. it wasn't coming out in a sexual way, both of you knew that.

he patted your sides and got up from the chair, "go work"

you finally reclaimed your seat and sighed out loud, "YES!"

"yeah yeah" akaashi laughed, walking back to his desk and heard a knock by the door

you jutted your head to him to open it and he walked over. you fixed the blinds in the room making it brighter. the clouds were cloudy which means it will most likely rain. thank god- it's been way too hot lately.

"itsuki?" akaashi asked, causing you to quickly turn and fix yourself

"sir." you smiled and walked over, "what brings you here?"

"you both brought the file to the over department?"

"yes," you and akaashi said

"do you need something else?" you smiled at him. you have to make sure you look your best in front of him. he acts dumb but knows when something is up, and plus- you and akaashi haven't told anyone about your relationship besides konoha and bokuto.

"yes yes," he gestured his fingers and slowly walked in a circle. you and akaashi watched him walk around and he glared at you both. you side-eyed akaashi and he slightly shrugged. "AH!"

"are you okay?" akaashi looked at itsuki confused from the sudden sound he just made

for you, that would be normal. it means he either has an idea or wants to say something. this grown man literally acts like a child.

"come with me." itsuki grabbed akaashi's hand and dragged him out of the room. you followed them to the elevator and akaashi was taken to his office.

"what does he need him for?" you walked back into your office, holding your hands together

"y/n!" bokuto called out

you looked at him and softly smiled, "yeah?"

"itsuki is firing a bunch of people, where is akaashi?"

"WHAT-" your eyes widen, "itsuki just took him to his office

"shit" bokuto cursed and saw the elevator number land on itsuki's floor

"keiji" you stood next to bokuto and then looked around, "did someone find out?"

『• • • • • • • • • ✎ • • • • • • • • •』

author's note start

i wish i didn't finish the anime, "nana" so fast. while re-reading the chapter the song "a little pain" by trapnest played and i was like omg. i'm more of a blast fan tbh. but damn trapnest hits. maybe i just like both idk. speaking of music, your girl has a spotify in her bio. might find some good ass music. thank you for reading, don't forget to vote/comment!

stay safe, social distance, and be healthy!

author's note end

love you <3

『• • • • • • • • • ✎ • • • • • • • • •』