"aaj iss Dabbu ko kya hua hai?Roj to bird jitna khata hai aaj Dinosaur jitna kyu kha raha hai?" She thinks to herself while making dough for sixth time .

"Wow!aaj kitne dino ke baad pet bhar khaya." Said Dev wiping his hand with towel after he finally finished his meal.

"matlab daily tumhara stomach nhi bharta hai"Said Ananya keeping the plate aside.

"Ha wo karuna ji itna banayegi to thak..."He forwarded the towel towards Ananya and paused when something strikes his mind "sorry thak ..to.. tum bhi g..ayi hogi ." He said sheepishly, looking at her with guilt

Ananya"Hogi nahi thak gayi hu"

"Sorry,wo aaj kitne dino bad aisa khana khaya to.."He smile nervously moving his hand in his hair.She also smile seeing his face which is looking like a kid who is caught while stealing chocolate

"Khana khaya hai murder nhi kiya hai jo aise look de rahe .ab ye look dena band karo aur so jao" She speaks hiding his smile.

"Aur tum?" He asked.

"Banaya hai maine apne liye. " Speaks Ananya. "Hungery nhi reh sakti hu Mai. Ek baar medicine laga lo phir so Jao."

"Iss baar mai khud se laga lunga" Said Dev holding the helm of his shirt  in protective manner.

"Seriously?Dabbu" She speaks rolling her eyes and he nodded emphatically.

"Mujhe shaukh nhi hai tumhe ointment lagane ka uss time tumse khud se nhi ho pata Isliye lagaya tha .Lagao khud se aur so Jao .Mai chali khane ." She said standing up." Pith pe bhi khud se laga lena" Saying this she left from there .

Dev smiles to himself , looking in the direction where she was before some times , before he applied the ointment at himself and slides into  bed in hope to get some sleep. Surprisingly this time he went into a deep slumber just in few second .

Dev's dream.

A man is looking for a lady who is hiding from him in the same house from where balveer got the flower.He found her and she starts giggling seeing him.

"Aap hamesha chhup kyu jati hai?"

"Kyuki hum jante hai aap hume dhund lenge"

"Hmm agli bar nhi dhunduga.apne aap samne aa jayengi"he turn around but she hold his hand and look in his eyes.

Lady"Agar aapne nhi dhundha to hum hamesha ke liye kho jayenge"

Man"Mai to bas yuhi keh raha tha"

" chahe kuch bhi ,hum kahi bhi chhup jaye aap hume dhund lenge na"she asked.

He saw unknown fear which is clearly visible in her eyes.

"Bilkul dundh lenge" he assures her with a smile but still she is not satisfied.

"Agar aap hume bhul gaye to"
He doesn't know why she is asking such question he wants to ask her but stop himself as he knows that now she only wants the assurance..

Man"Bhulne ka kaam mastisk(brain) ka hota hai dil ka nhi.Agar mastisk bhul gaya to bhi meri dhadkan apko pehchan legi"

"To apne dil se kahiye ki wo humare dil ko vachan(promise) de ki wo hume kabhi nhi bhulega"

She demand and make a circle with the help of finger and thumb and move it in a circle in front of her heart then forward her palm toward him.He smile seeing this and do the same and put his palm on hers.

Man"Vachan deta hu"

Lady"Yaad rakhiyega ek dil ne ek dil se wada kiya hai agar wada tuta to dil bhi tut jayega"

********************************************
With first ray of sunlight,his eyes opens, hindering his dream.

"Aaj itne salo me pehli baar mujhe wo bhyanak sapne nhi aye.Per ye kaisa sapna tha?kaun the wo dono?aur wo ghar..wo ghar to wahi tha jaha se mujhe pehli paheli ka hal mila tha.".He thinks stuffing a yawn and moves to stretch his muscles only to realise that his right hand is restricted. He looks around and saw the most beautiful scene in the morning.

His Anu is sleeping while siting on floor resting her head on the bed beside him and holding his hand.

Dev(in mind)"kash har subah aisi hi ho"

He slowly sits on the bed and tries to remove his hand from her hold but instead of leaving she holds his hand more tightly.

Dev"Anu,Anu Ananya ,Miss pune reject"
He tried to wake her but it is of no use.
Dev(in nakabposh voice)"good morning Ananya"

She opens up her eyes instantly and looks up at him with jolt .
Ananya"Mystery man"

"kaha hai?" He looks around with suppressed smile.

"Abhi maine uski awaj suni " She speaks looking here and there in confusion.

Dev"Achha maine to nhi suni.Lagta hai tumne sapna dekha hoga"

Ananya"Sayad sapna hi hoga"

Dev"By the way tum yaha kyu so rahi thi?ghar me aur bhi room hai aur uss room me bed bhi hai"

Ananya"Ha,per un rooms me dabbu nhi hai jo kal bahut wounded tha aur usse har 2 hrs.me magical ointment lagana tha"

"Tum sari raat nhi soyi?" he asked surprisingly

Anaya"Nhi"He looked at her without blinking his eyes

"Ab aise mat dekho sab ke jagne se pehle hume apne kamre me bhi jana hai .chalo" She speaks standing up . Dev's eyes automatically travels towards his shirt which is unbuttoned.

"Kya karu iss ladki ka" He sighed looking at her .At one side his heart swells with the warmth of her care and on the other sides his heart sinks from the embarassment.

"Chalo " She said looking at him.

Ananya(in mind)"kal raat jagene ka benefit bhi to hua.mujhe tumhari reality pata chal gayi Balveer

So how was the chapter?
Ananya ko kaise pta chla balveer ka sach?