MYSTERY MAN ENTRY

Timnasa-"tumhare jivan ke ab kuch  hi pal bache hai ladki .

"Time to wakai bahut kam bacha hai per tumhare jivan me timmy aunty"said Vivan entering with fairies.Vivan and fairies try to use their powers to free Ananya and Dev but their power doesn't work.

Timnasa-"gauraiya(sparrow) agar ek bar gidh(vulture) ke sar per choch(beak) mar de to iska matlab ye nhi hota ki wo gidh se jyada takatwar ho gayi hai.

Kalpari-"badhai ho vivan tum iss waqt timnasa ke banaye suraksha ghere me ho jaha tumhari koi bhi shaktiya kam nhi karegi"

Timnasa(looking at dev)-" lagta hai balveer ko tumhari koi fikr nhi hai.mujhe tumhari maut ka bahut afsos hoga per iski jimmedar mai nhi balveer hai.

Vivan-"timnasa patner ki memories aur power chhini ja chuki hai.wo yaha nhi a sakte.

Timnasa-"to phir tum apni aakho se iss ladki ek andar bhala jate hue dekho"

Saying this Timnasa throw spear
toward Ananya.Ananya eyes widen looking Spear heading toward her ,tearing the air  .Vivan tries desperately to use his power while his eyes keep darting from spear to Ananya. As Spear was going to hit her , he closes his eyes not able to see the upcoming danger , So as Ananya .She too can't see herself being pierced .

Suddenly a bike sound is starting to echo in whole direction and before anyone can understand  anything a bike came with speed of light and hold the spear which is just few inches away from ananya's stomach .

Ananya's heart was thudding in her chest due to  fear . She was almost waiting for the spear to pierce her but when her wait didn't bore fruit ,she  slowly open her eye

.Her charcoal black eyes meet with a pair of chocolate brown eyes and  Time stops for a moment for her . A man wearing a black mask on his face , that covers half of his lower face,is few cms away from her .
His choclate brown eyes is looking at her with concern, unaware that it is drowning her into its depth. Eyes which is so familiar to her .Eyes that is telling him that this stranger is familiar.

(Remember nakabposh entry when he stop bike near timnasa
.Imagine frightend Ananya in place of timnasa slowly opening her eyes)

Tum sach ho ya sapne hoLagte kyu apne ho Mana ho tum anjane se Phir kyu lagte ho jane pehchane seKar nhi pa rahi jo baiyanAisa kya hai tere mere darmiyan

Lagte kyu apne ho
Mana ho tum anjane se
Phir kyu lagte ho jane pehchane se
Kar nhi pa rahi jo baiyan
Aisa kya hai tere mere darmiyan

Ananya(Ssdevan)

"Ye kaun hai?" Voice of some fairy breaks her trance .Her eyes darted towards the spears which is in hand of mystery man. For some reason he is still holding the spear ,freezed at his place as if time has stopped for him too.

"ye to mai aap logo se puchhne wala tha?" Said Vivan.

Timnasa-"dharti ke har dusre insan ko nayak(hero) ban ne ka sauk hai.Per galat jagah sauk pura karne chale aye ladke.Tum nhi jante hum kaun hai?

Nakabposh turns his face towards Timansa .His lips bent upwards into a smirk .He swiftly takes u-turn and come in front of timnasa and sit on bike with the help of elbow.

"janta to mai tumhe bahut ache se hu bhayrani timnasa

"janta to mai tumhe bahut ache se hu bhayrani timnasa.per ab waqt aa gaya hai tumhe apna introduction dene ka.".Said Nakabposh .Timnasa ,Vivan and rest of all looks at him in shock.

Bhaymar-"kaun ho tum?

"mera introduction meri talwar deti hai bhaymar"saying this he took his sword out , (which is hanging from his back) still  lying in same position.

Bhaymar attack on him with his magic but his sword not only stop magical rays but also produce another ray which attack on Bhaymar

A fight commenced between kaal lok people and nakabposh.During whole fight Ananya is looking at Nakabposh without blinking, registering his each movement, the way he turns ,he walks , he talks , he fights  everything..And at last Timnasa and his gang run away from there. As they disappears Dev and Ananya automatically gets free from the fetter.

"tum kaun ho?" Vivan asked , walking towards Nakabposh who sits on the bike

Nakab posh"tumhara dost hi hu vivan. Abhi ke liye itna intro kafi hai"

Saying this he started his bike and left from there .
.
Dev-"pata nhi kaun tha?

"per usne didi ki jaan bachayi"Saying this Vivan  turns to look at  Ananya but she is not there
.
Vivan-"didi kaha hai ?" He said looking at Dev .

Outside the place

Nakabposh' bike has just left the entrance of the building when someone jumps in front of him from the window of the building .He immediately applied the break due to which back wheel of his bike lifts into air for some seconds.

"zindagi pyari nhi hai kya? "  Said Nakabpsoh looking at the person standing in front of him" jo Timnasa se bachi to mere bike samne aa gayi"

"jindagi bachane walo ko ek thanks kehna chahti hu "Speaks Ananya smiling at him sweetly and walks to stand beside him.

Nakabposh"Ok to bolo"

"Aise nahi .mai tumhe dinner per invite kar ke properly thanks bolna chahti hu" She speaks.Without answering he just start his bike and move forward.

"How rude?" Ananya said looking at his back. He stops his bike and turn his head to look at him.

" mai to bachpan se hi gentleman hu rude to meri bike ho rahi hai" He said and  he left with a great speed leaving smoke all around her .

""ye to ignore bhi bade style se karta hai ." Ananya speaks in dreamy voice looking at the empty road. "per mai ignore hone wali chiz thodi na hu.Ek din issi bike ke pichhe baith kar long drive per jaungi.

So how was the chapter?

Kaun hai ye nakabposh(bahut difficult question hai .hai na)

I have tried to  write my first ever sayari
Hope u will like it