Ayato saw you getting bullied

He was pissed. He may not look like it but he didn't like to see you suffer, it pains him greatly and now he came to find you witnessing this:

"Ara (y/n)-san, don't you think you're being to close to Ayato-sama?~" -(Random Bully #1) asked and her lackey, (Random Bully #2) laughed and said:

"I agree! Ayato-sama doesn't need a whore like you! I bet you would just hurt him!"

You didn't say anything and as both bullies were about to slap, and metally break you, Ayato went and said "Oi. What are you doing to my girlfriend, whores?" Both bullies gasped and (Random Bully #1) said, "But, Ayato-sama, she's not worthy for you! Why not date me? I can definitely make you feel like a king" Ayato only made a disgusted face and said, "As if your fake boobs and face would make me want you, plus you can't cook amd only (y/n) can satisfy me (A/N: Lol just lol XD)" Ayato then dragged you and asked "Why let them see you suffer?" You replied "Ayato-kun, I am not strong like you plus humans can easily get hurt by words that make their hearts break or by actions that hurt us and I-I don't want to burden you..." Ayato sighed at your reply and hugged you.

You were surprised by the action but hugged back and buried your face in his chest, and inhaled his scent for you knew that this arrogant (A/N: Just speakin' the truth peeps ;D) and secretly loving vampire would protect you.

A/N: What the.....Is this even a scenario welp, hope you enjoyed it!
Till next time dear brides~