"What's stopping you, Tzuyu?" Tzuyu heard the voice of the woman he loves asked him, interrupting his thoughts. He smile sadly to her before he talk.

"Them" Tzuyu said shortly, his voice crack a little while saying those, he lowered his head avoiding her eyes. Sana furrow her brows in confusion as she stared at him.

"Them? Who.. Whose them, love?" Sana asked, Tzuyu doesn't know how to answer her question. It will take a lot of courage for him to do that. Silence engulfed them as Tzuyu is taking his time to compose his words. He took a deep breath and stared back at her.

"Our parents" He said shortly, Sana face wrinkle as she tried to understand him. Soon her facial expression soften as she smile at him.

"Tzu, what are you saying? Are you worried with them that they will not accept our relationship?" She asked softly as she giggles

"Tzuyu, we didn't try to make official our relationship yet to them.. Is this the reason why you're trying to break our plans?" She continue, Sana continously smile at him, and Tzuyu stare at her worriedly as he thought that she misunderstood him and that his next statement will break her a lot.

"You make me worried to death, I think we shouldn't delay telling them anymore . We should tell...."

"No" Sana was shocked and got cut off when Tzuyu stopped him from talking, she felt hurt the way he behave towards her because this man never act like this with her.

"love? What wrong?" Sana asked in pain

Tzuyu bite his bottom lips in nervousness as he brought his trembling hand to her shoulder, Tears is threatening to fall from his eyes as he look at Sana.

"Sana.. , Ho-how I wished is that the case, but it was not.. It's more than that" Tzuyu said sadly as his voice is screaming in pain

"And there's a lot of people involved in here" Tzuyu added, Sana stared at him confused

"Tzuyu, tell me what's the reason? Tell me truth with all honesty" Sana asked as she stared at him in hope that his next words won't breat them apart

"Sana, it's about you and Dahyun Hyun" Tzuyu said and stared at her eyes directly, Sana can feel her heart thumping so hard. This man the way he stared at her eyes is telling the truth.

"wha-what about us?" Sana said as sge stutters, the way Tzuyu smile sadly at her make her feel nervous.

"You... You two were getting married" when she heard those words slip out from his lip, Sana felt like her words dropped in an instant . She stared at him blankly unable to comprehend his statement.

"Wa..what did you just say?" she ask again

"You heard me, Sana. I know, please don't make me repeat what I just said.." Tzuyu pause and bite his bottom lips "It's tough for me to utter every single words of it" Tzuyu added weakly and look down.

Now the tears that was threatening to fall from his eyes earlier betrayed him, the way his tears cascade down to his cheeks is enough to prove that we was telling the truth and his heart is screaming pain.

Sana's hand tremble seeing this man crying in front of her, She can't believe of what she's seeing right now. Despite with her trembling hand, Sana brought her hand and cupped his cheeks and turn his face to look at her. Her heart pain a lot with the sight of him.

"Tzuyu, look at me" Sana said and Tzuyu hesitated at first to stare at her, but Sana convince him. She smile at him and look directly on his eyes

"Did our parents agree to this?" Sana ask and Tzuyu nodded weakly, her heart broke knowing that her parents agree to this without consulting her first.