Chapter 29-Mr Khanna and Mr Senior Khanna

Start from the beginning

'Yes, because of you I forgot what I had to say.'

'You shut up.'

"No, not at all.", I said keeping my calm.

"Really?", he asked, his hand around my waist tugged me closer to him.

"So you aren't lying now, are you?", his hand which was before caressing my hair was now around the back of my neck urging me more towards his face.

"No.", I breathed, nervous as hell.

"You remember I told you once how you can't lie for your dear life?" He was close, very very close.

"No, I don't remember such a thing.", I lied through my teeth.

"No?"

"No."

"Well let me tell you again. You can't lie, not to me anyway."

He was true, blast him he was absolutely right. Whenever I lied to him, he had always caught me. It was like he had a lie-detecting sensor fitted inside that brain of his.

"So, tell me? What do you want to tell me?"

"I forgot.", I muttered under my breath.

"You what?", he voiced out unsurely.

"I forgot because you are one devious son of a biscuit who always keeps on distracting me."

A deep chuckle escaped him and his chest vibrated, he was so close that I could feel his rhythmic heartbeat.

"You're adorable Miss Mehta.", he chuckled and my cheeks that were already burning heated more. He brought his hand to my cheek and stroked it gently.

"You're blushing.", he said quietly. His emotionless eyes were again shining with the one distinct emotion that I have been trying to decipher for days.

"I-I'm not.", I tried to get up from his lap again but he won't let me.

'Stubborn-Idiot-Arrogant-Jerk!'

He leaned towards me and brushed his nose ever se lightly with mine," But that's making you look more beautiful."

I froze completely by his words.

'Mr-Greek-God-Khanna is complementing you Avni hashtag Zindagi safal(Life Accomplished).'

Click.

A camera's shutter brought me back to reality and I tried to look at the source. Key word tried. Because Mr Khanna here had his palm wrapped around the back of my neck and this made our noses brush again.

Click.

"Earth to Mr Khanna.", I hissed to him.

Click

Mr Khanna looked at our left and an icy glare was shot, to whom? I don't know because he won't let me tilt my neck.

Click

"Liza what are you doing?", Mr Khanna asked icily, a visible annoyance in his voice.

"By all means ignore me and carry on you two. I'm just clicking candid pictures for you. You know to show junior Khanna.", Liza said, a teasing tone in her voice.

Heat rushed to my face with such a speed I wished the ground opens and swallows, not me, Mr Khanna. He was the one who set us in such a compromising position.

"Liza out.", Mr Khanna ordered but it only made Liza laugh.

"Aww is the big bad billionaire Khanna feeling embarrassed.", she mocked but walked out, not before commenting on how one should close the door before doing such activities.