Welcome Home

I woke up and the smell of lavender made me feel nice, fresh even, it was that or I wasn't waking up in a hell whole, also known as the home of my parents. Of course due to my morning sickness I went and got that out of then way, and checked my phone. Fourteen missed calls and fifty unread messages from my father. My mother of course didn't send a message or call me, not even a little search party was sent for me, maybe this time me and my parents are done with each other.

Anyways, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and as I was getting ready I got a call. You'd think it was Josh, Jaxon or even my parents I guess not.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey did you suddenly die on us or something?" They said.

"Omg Cecil hey, I'm so sorry." I apologized, I seriously forgot we were supposed to call yesterday, it got so intense I forgot all about her.

"No problem, are you hungry? We can go to the cafe we always went to." She said

"Yes of course, um, ten sound good for you?" I said.

"Sounds good." She said before we both hung up.

 Well, looks like I'm a busy bee on my last day of freedom. I go to the kitchen and see Lily making breakfast with her husband. I like how they were, she used to be traumatized by my parents, but when she gets home she has a lovely husband waiting for her. They were so happy, I hope to have that some day. But first things first I have to crack this secret everyone is hiding from us.

"Hey hun, are you hungry?" Lily asked.

"Yeah you just say the name of a food and we will make it!" Her husband said looking at her and smiling.

"No thank you, I will be home fore dinner though, I'm meeting with my best friend at the cafe in thirty minutes." I said smiling and adoring them both.

"Okay have fun!" They both said before swooning for each other all over again.

I walk out the apartment absolutely adoring how in love they were, okay all things aside, I have to tell my best friend I'm pregnant with my child hood friend, and that I'm not longer living with my parents. I get in my car and drive to the cafe, I walk in and see her drinking her signature latte, now she might be pretty but the girl was smart and knew how she loved her coffee.

"Omg hi you look beautiful!" Cecil says as she gets up to hug me.

"I look beautiful! Girl look at you!" I said hugging back.

"Okay, so I have news, or some news." I said sitting down.

"Omg me too, but do you want to go first?" She asked before waving down the barista.

"No, no, you go first of course." I said.

"Hello ma'am what can I get you?" The barista asked.

"Hey, um can a I get a vanilla iced coffee, large please." I said.

"Yeah sure of course be back in a minute."They said before walking away.

"Okay, don't be mad, since I'm still under age, I have to move, my parents wanted to move to France." Cecil said.

"What? No!" I said sadly.

"Don't worry, because when I'm eighteen I'm coming right back!" She said with the biggest smile!

"Omg thank god I'm going to need you badly!" I said relived.

"What? Is that part of your news? Tell me!" She sounded so excited.

"I moved away from my parents house, I live with lily now." I said.

"What? How did you finally escape that hell hole?" She asked whispering.

The only reason we had to whisper was because my dad knows this was my got to cafe and he could have some men spying on me.

"I was mad, my dad sent Josh's dad to go kill Jaxon's mother because she was a vampire." I said.

"Oh my god! Is he okay?" She asked.

"Here you go, enjoy!" The barista said putting my drink down.

"Thank you!" I said smiling.

"I have no idea if he's okay, I am seeing him later today, but I got mad and I gave up my mom." I said taking a sip.

"Gave up your mom how?" She said raising up and eyebrow.

"That she's a witch." I said.

"You just said her name correct? You didn't say mine?" She asked, yet again whispering.

"No I didn't tell him you were a witch, but theres more." I whispered.

"Oh hun what can be worse then this?" She asked.

"I slept with Josh." I whispered.

"What!" She said practically spitting her drink out.

"There's more." I said squinting my eyes.

"Seriously I have no idea what can be worse then this!" She said holding my hand.

"I'm pregnant." I said holding her hand tightly.

She started to cry tears of joy and she got up and hugged me.

"I wish my parents were this excited." I said.

"Oh hun I'm one of a kind." She said laughing.

Me and Cecil started talking some more, laughing some more and it was like we never stopped seeing each other for a quick minute. After an hour and thirty minutes she had to go home to go pack, we hugged and cried, then said goodbye, I would see her again soon, and by the time I do, everything would be different.

I got in my car and watch Cecil drive away, I sit in my car, wipe my tears and drive to the castle to meet with Josh and Jaxon. When I get there Jaxon and Josh were talking in the front door, they were calm.

"Hey guys, everything okay?" I asked.

"I'm leaving, my flight leaves in a couple hours." Jaxon said.

"What?" I said.

"His mom's funeral, he told me what happened, we told my mom and she's pissed." Josh said patting Jaxon's back.

"I'll be back next week, for josh's birthday, and I'll leave again but I will come back around your third or fourth month." Jaxon said without loosing eye contact.

"Are you taking your little brother?" I asked.

"Yes, even though he's young and doesn't know he still has to go." He said.

"Okay well we can't keep you hear for much longer, go get your brother." Josh said hugging Jaxon goodbye.

"Yeah, okay bye Leslie, bye Josh." Jaxon.

He hugs us goodbye and gets in his car to pick up his brother. Me and Josh Stand in front of the castle and say nothing. We finally look at each other and as he's about to say something a black car with its windows all tinted. It parks in front of us and a man comes out.

"Hello son." Joshua the first said.

"Dad!" Josh said.