" i know.."

" NO YOU DONT KNOW. CAUSE IF YOU KNEW THEN WHY DIDNT YOU GO SEE HER WHILE SEE WAS ABOUT TO GO TO REHAB? WHY DIDNT YOU GO SEE HER WHEN HER LIFE WENT TO SHIT AGAIN BECAUSE OF SOME FUCKING GIRL THAT ENDED UP CHEATING ON YOU! I HAD TO SEE MY LITTLE SISTER GO THROUGH HELL. I HAD TO SEE HER SMILE LEAVE. I HAD TO SEE HER GO HEARTLESS BECAUSE YOU BROKE HER. SO DO ME A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Sebastian got up and stormed off.

Chris sat at the table with his hands on his face. He regretted everything he has ever done to you. You hated him and he knew that. He just wanted to try. But meanwhile your gonna get food and Sebastian is at the trailer. Chris was on the table thinking about everything. Jamie dismissed everyone. She sat infront of Chris and waited for him to calm down.

" that was a lot." Jamie said

" yeah I know." Chris looked up.

" you wanna talk about it?"

" i dont know what to do."

" yeah I can see that."

" it's just hard knowing the person I loved at one point hates me va use I thought some stupid girl was the one."

" y/n told me that you were the light of her life.."

" until that happened."

" she seems hurt. After 2 years."

" yeah 2 years waisted."

" it was hard for everyone around her. She was the light to many people. Until she stopped being how she was."

" huh?"

" Yeah she was the light to Sebastian. I mean she still is his light but she just changed. Her smiled began to fade, her hope began to fade, her mental health became horrible, she almost died you know?"

" what?!"

" she took a 3 bottles of Valium with alcohol. She had an overdose without her realizing and she ended up in rehab for 5 months. Steve Tyler visited her and so did Sebastian. She wouldn't let anyone else see her cause the only
people that knew what she was doing was those two. I found out when she got out."

" I could've helped her."

" she saw you move on with someone else. She busted her ass everyday since she left rehab. To become herself again. Which she is the regular bubbly type but she just changed her looks. The only that is making her happy is when she looks in the mirror and see how her life went to shit for the 20th time and she's here. Second thing that makes her family is Sebastian. That's why Sebastian went off on you like that. He is the only thing he has here and she gave him light."

" how do I make this up?"

" it'll take time. But don't be surprise when we're done filming scene with you two and she just ignores you for the rest of the time."

" shit. I fucked up bad."

" mhm."

" okay I'll figure something out."

" well today's filming is done so you can go to your trailer or whatever. And do me a favor try faster. I like everyone liking each other and working together."

" ok I promise Jamie."

Now back back to you. You were cooling up the car. Sebastian walked up towards your direction. Frustration and anger were written across his forehead.

" Someone seems grumpy." You pouted you face.

" Yeah no shit."

" Woah calm down. No need to go off on me now."

" Sorry."

" It's fine. What happened?"

" Chris."

" Ughh here we go again with this fucking guy."

" Don't act heartless now y/n. You loved him ones."

" 2 key words. Loved, ones."

" He's just been so fucking regretful."

" Good for him. Plus why do you care?"

" Cause now he wants to talk to you and shit. Like does he not get that messed up."

" Clearly not. Now get in the car. I'm hungry." You got into the car and started to back up as Sebastian kept talking.

" Like he is acting like a victim. After he spent 2 years in love with that chick. Like seriously?"

" Well you can't do anything about it. If he wants to act like that then so be it."

" It's just frustrating how can feel bad for leaving you like that after those years. That's not even fair for you or anyone who was there for you. Like you went through hell and back. And now he wants to act like that?"

" Sebastian. I think your hangry alright. Just let it go."

" Have you let go of him?"

" No. No I have't but letting go off someone takes time. I just need time."

" After 2 years you haven't let go?"

" Sebastian no I haven't but I'm getting there alright."

" I can't believe you still haven't let go."

" Sebastian you have't let go of your fucking ex in how many years? Oh yea 3 years going to 4."

" She was different."

" Yeah that's exactly what I said about chris. Look how we ended up. Cheated on, broken, getting into some deep shit."

" I'm starving."

" Well good thing that we are here."