𝟔. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄

Start from the beginning

i block all my senses so i could not feel any guilt, i take deep slow breaths as i gather the courage to face my father.

i glance down at my arm filled with burn marks within my own build up.

now was the time.

liv somehow knocked my father onto the ground, he struggled to crawl away before i grabbed an empty wine bottle and thrusted it against his head.

the bottle clashed against his skin as he cried out.

he turned his fragile body around to face us two masked creatures, his body curled up onto the floor.

caleb on the other hand was guarding the door shut while liv and i dealt with my father.

liv turns to look at me and nods, the two of us take our masks off dangerously slow.

"y/n?" my father croaks out and my jaw clenches.

liv whispers in my ear, "show him no mercy."

i shake off all my doubt as i walk closer to him, i take out liv's gun.

an actual gun of course, one that can clearly kill.

"y/n? is that really you—" my father's stalling was cut off from me putting the gun to his head.

i wasn't going to kill him just yet.. i had some things i wanted to say.

"dad, you ruined me." i sternly state while tears brimmed my eyes, "you made my life hell."

"no, darling, i—"

"NO! am i that much of a disappointment that you had to transform me into your own little puppet?"

the man doesn't answer as he begs for his life using only his eyes.

i purse my lips together and push the gun further into his head, "you will never know half of the abuse i went through. that you ignored because he had damn money! he had a good fucking reputation.. i bet you don't even care about the amount of times he has raped me!"

frail tears fell down my face as i continued, "he had to die, daddy. i'm sorry but it was the only way i could live." i inhale deeply and swallow, "now you have to too."

"no, please! y/n, i love you my darling." he begged and cried as i held the gun up against him.

i look back at liv who was devilishly smiling and then to caleb who had guilt over his entire face from where he stood by the door.

i glanced down at the security guard on the floor, who could've been dead if liv did worse.

my conflict began to rise.

i thought about bringing out a cigarette to give me motivation but i instantly shook off that thought.

this wasn't right.

that security guard had never done harm to me... i bet he even has a family to go home too.

is paying the price equivalent to living through your own trauma?

what i had gone through is something i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy... not even quint.

when i had murdered frazer it's because i had to.. not because i wanted to. i truly had no choice. and it wasn't out of revenge it was out of self defense. 

so yes, i didn't deserve to be in jail but committing more crimes wouldn't fill up that void or time i spent in prison.

i gently sniffled as i heard liv urge me on.

"i can't..." i muttered under my breath.

liv nudged me, "y/n, you can do this. think of all the times your fiance laid a hand on you and your father allowed it."

i began to heavily tremble as i went to protest but my father caught me off guard with his words.

"y/n, please. i'm all that you have left."

i shake my head and bite my lip, "no, no you are not."

"then who else do you have? the man who kidnapped you?"

"HE DID NOT KIDNAP ME, HE SAVED ME!" i ruthlessly yelled.

my father sympathetically glared at me, "well.. y/n.. you don't have him either. he... died."

"what?" i choked out.

"miles fairchild was executed a couple months ago."

i felt my heart drop into an explosion.

miles couldn't be dead...

my body began to shake and whatever more talking i heard felt like silence to me.

miles is the only person i have ever truly loved and now he's gone.

i have nobody.

"y/n, hurry!" liv rushed.

in a split second i swap out the gun with the tranquilizer and shoot my father, knocking him out.

mr. l/n stays alive and i'm fine with that.

liv gasps, "y/n, what's wrong with—"

i tightly grip onto her wrist and bring it towards me, "don't you EVER tell me to do something like that again!" i grit my teeth out as i say this in a very menacing way.

i quickly storm out the room as i began to cry.

i'm so fucking done with life.

i need to mourn.