Potter Fever

After dinner, I looked for James everywhere but I can't see him. The Prefect now assist us to our Common Room and Dormitories.

"Gryffindor this way please." The Prefect said. When we are in the staircase, it moved, I was so shocked. While I pass through thousands of paintings, they whispered,

"A Potter!"

"The Boy who lived's Son!"

"And named after Headmaster Dumbledore."

"With a Severus in it's name."

"He'll be Famous!"

"Good Luck boy!" The Painting told me.

"Can he also speak Parseltounge?"

"Maybe, like his Dad!" The Paintings made me their subject whenever I pass through them. We stopped by a fat Lady Painting.

"Password?" She said.

"Albus Severus Potter..." The Prefect said. So even the password is me?!

"Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room!" The Painting greeted us "Hello Potter!" She said. After the Sorting everyone is always looking at me, they take pictures and even ask me for a date! Even Higher years. Every morning at the Great Hall every one looks at us four. We are eating when I saw James at the edge of the Gryffindor table. I go to him and Said.

"James, thank Goodness I saw you, why they seem to saw a Potter for the first time?"

"Because It is! You're the first Potter! Except for Harry Potter." He replied.

"No, you- " I said curiously.

"Here they know that my name is James McConnell, Okay. I don't want that the name 'Potter' will be dirty because I am a Prankster. I said to all the professors to hide my Personality." He Whispered. "So here I am James McConnell."

"Okay... Well Goodbye James McConnell!" I said then I went back to Rose, Dawn and Gary. I told Rose all about what James Said. Later Hundreds of Owls are flying inside the Great Hall.

"Oh, Karl our Family's Owl!" Gary said, it Landed a envelope, a letter from his Family.

"And there's Errol!" Rose said. It's the Weasleys Owl. It Landed Rose a Letter and a Sweater. Later, Hedwig the 2nd came and Gave me a Letter and a Sweater too. When we are all reading our Letters, we noticed that a owl Landed and it was Dawn's Family's Owl it gave Dawn a Letter and a Rememberall. We all stopped Reading when we heard a shout from the Hufflepuff's Table. It's a Howler, for Scorpius.

-SCORPIUS HYPERION MALFOY! YOU ARE PLACED IN HUFFLEPUFF! A VERY BIG A SHAME FOR THE MALFOYS! WE ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED! YOUR GRANDFATHER HAD A HEART ATTACK AFTER HE HEARD THAT YOU ARE PLACED IN HUFFLEPUFF! IN ALL HOUSES, WHY HUFFLEPUFF! YOU'RE A BIG BIG MESS!- Then the paper tear itself into Pieces. While mine is very sweet.

Dear Al,
Your Dad and I are so proud! You will be great in Gryffindor! What an Honor, that my 2nd Son was put in the House where his Father and I are. I hope you enjoy Hogwarts, I bet you gave a girl a pygmy puff. If you're having hard time, we're ready to listen, Just reply in this Letter, we'll appreciate! I miss you so much!
Lot's of Love,
Mom.
P.S. And Son visit Hagrid every Friday Okay?
-Dad.

I now miss them, do they know about the name James use? Now we are now on our Common Room, Rose, Together with Dawn are now up to their Dormitories because we'll start classes.

"See you at the Herbology Class!" Rose said. And me and Gary Also Did. In the Dormitory, there was a big mess! Alex Finnegan, Dave Thomas, Troy Wood and Frank Longbottom are our room mates, they're the Sons of my Dad's Friends, Gary Joined them, but me instead wrote a letter for Mom and Dad.

Dear Mom,
Thank you for those words of Love. I also miss you all. To tell you Frankly, I am totally Famous in here because of My name, Albus Severus Potter. The Paintings always talks about me, every one stares at me and even the password of our Common Room is my Name! I have Friends, Together with Rose. They're Gary McLaggen and Dawn Parklane. They're Brilliant. We'll start our classes today, I'm Having fun In here, at Friday I'll go to Hagrid's Together with Rose, Gary and Dawn.
Lot's of Love,
Albus.
P.S. And Mom do you know about the New Prank of James? After I wrote the letter I gave it to Hedwig II. Then he flew away. I now Change into Robes and Join Gary, Alex, Troy, Frank and Dave to our first Class. We we're walking through the Corridors, everybody's eyes are with me, it's a bit annoying, I wonder when will the Potter Fever end.