Peace for Everyone

"Thank her Malfoy. If she didn't understand whatsoever your actions, I've might kill you if I can now stand. Okay fine. Let's help him." I said, because I was convinced by Dawn.

"Okay Right." Said Gary with a annoyed face. "Thank you thanks for forgiving me I'll keep my promise not to do wrong things again." Little Malfoy Cried.

"Oh so Scorpius, where will you spend Christmas if your family doesn't showed up yet?" Rose asked.

"I don't know." He said.

"Okay, ask Dad if you can join us at Christmas Dinner, all of us are spending Christmas Dinner at our house." I said, but I didn't look at him. I felt sorry for him, he was a good man but his Family's Not. Poor Scorpius. So I think Christmas Dinner at our House will be A Great Gift for a boy who's family's a rebel.

"Really?" He asked Happily.

"I told you Al's a good Man." Dawn said while Patting my shoulder.

"Yes but convince my Parents and Rose's Parents if you can Join us at Christmas Dinner at our House." I said.

"Well Thanks!" He said excitedly. Later Professor McGonagall came.

"Weasley, McLaggen and Parklane, please go back to your Common Room." She said. They're about to go out when I said.

"Wait HeadMistress, Rose needs to be here."

"Potter, it's no need." She replied.

"No! She needs to be here she's hurt. Look at her Right Shoulder." I said. She quickly looked at Rose's Shoulder.

"Oh Goodness Ms. Weasley! Come with me at Madam Pomfrey's Office." She said and they Obeyed. At the Hospital wing, Scorpius smiled at me and nodded his head. It means 'Thanks.' I smiled back. At night, I was the only awake, thinking of someone. It's a secret. Scorpius was also asleep, very asleep. But he suddenly opened his eyes.

"Albus, why Aren't you sleeping?" He asked.

"Oh me? I was just thinking of someone." I whispered.

"Who?" He asked. I didn't replied. "Oh okay. I know. Don't worry she's well asleep at her dormitory." Scorpius said. How did he know?

"Better sleep Potter, as I see she's now safe, good night!" He said And get back to sleep. I just looked at him. Well, Malfoy's a really good, and friendly kid. Tomorrow I was awaken by Scorpius.

"Potter! Potter! Wake up! I know you didn't slept last night thinking of her. So wake up she's here!" He shouted while he shakes me. I quickly opened my eyes.

"Who?!" I said nervously.

"There!" He Pointed in the Door of the Hospital wing. I saw