chapter 1 (my powers...)

( edited)

Time skip-
One year later-

Boboiboy pov-

It has been a year since I have woken up from my coma. I have no problem getting back to my normal life again even if something's had changed.

I was on a walk outside since I had nothing to do because i had got up at 5:00. I don't know why I get up at 5 am but it been the new normal ever since I have woken. And I had never felt tired after a long day. It is weird but i ignore it.

End of boboiboy pov-

Narrator pov-

After a while it was the time finally the time to go to school, boboiboy took his backpack and lunch, said goodbye to his dad and went to school on his bike 

When he got to school he put his bike in the Bike parking and went in side to put his backpack into the locker, than took his books that he needed.

Suddenly 4 boys came up to him.

Bully's names-

James, Jack, gen, and Jin 

"Hey! nerd did you do our homework yet give it to us" James  said

" Yeah! you idiot nerd" jack said (shut up jack-a*s)

" I...I ummm I....f.f.forg...g... actually i Didn't! Do it yourself! I am not your slave! now leave me alone!" Boboiboy yelled as his eyes turn in to a dark shade of red

The bully's saw this an backed off they ran off shocked.

"H... Huh!? What happened why did I say that!? I am going to get killed because of that!?" Boboiboy said quietly

He looks around and started to walk to the first class he need to be in as the bell rang. When he got there he sat on the sit near the window and in the back (The seat that is called the mc seat) after the bell rang the teacher came in and started to talk about the story that is some what interesting. It is about a land that is floating above the water but one day it disappeared and had never be found or seen again.

Boboiboy felt a little headache in his head. It wasn't that bad but it was bad, He knows from the time that he had woken, he was told by a doctor that he feels 7x the pain of a normal person. But they don't know why or how it had happened.

With the elements-

Earthquake- did you reach though to him! and take over his body for a little!

Thunderstorm- I did... I also saw 4 people yelling at ori. I have a feeling that they were his Bullys.

Thorn- bully's!? Omg! I hope ori is ok.

Cyclone- me too thorn I don't what ori to be hurt again!

Ice- once we can talk to him again, we will help *yawn*

Blaze- yeah!

solar- Now elements don't get ahead of yourself, we still have to do some testing to de able  to talk with ori again.

trouble maker trio- Fine...we will wait...

Back with boboiboy-

After the school day was over, boboiboy was getting things out of his locker when he saw a letter i his locker and opened it to see what it says, it had told him to go to the back of the school. He had a bad feeling and had found it weird, but had  went to the back of the school anyway.

When he got there he had seen no one, than suddenly he saw his bully's holding a bat!? Boboiboy tried to make a run for it but he saw that it was a dead end!?

" p....Please d..d.don't hurt me" boboiboy studder to say as he put his hands up to block

" Yeah..there no way we are letting you go, since we had got in trouble because you didn't do our homework! so now we will need to punish you" gen said as he hold the bat
 The others bully's nodded in agreement 

They kept walking closer and closer towards boboiboy they and with bats, Jin  made a swung to his face when suddenly....

And strong gust wind push him back and he fell to the ground.

" What was that!?" Jin yelled as he stumbled up on his feet

"I..I don't know" boboiboy said with his eyes open wide

"You are going to have no teeth!! when I am done with you!!" Gen yelled as he took a swing

Then and electric wave went through his body making him back off.

"Ow!what was that!! You are a monster boboiboy!?" Gen yelled

The bully's tried to hit him but it kept getting block.

When jack tried to hit him a hot and cold feeling went through his body first it was too cold and than it was too hot. Which made him unable to move.

After that James also tried, and he took a rock and toss it at boboiboy but than a earth wall blocked it.

Than the bullys tired all together when suddenly there were 7 people looking like boboiboy came and yelled

" Don't touch our ori!!!"

Boboiboy who was passed out form shock and was on the ground. The bully's were knocked out by the elements.

after few minutes the teachers found them all unconscious at the back of the school. They took them to the nurse office and when they woken up they all left and the bully's were all send to the metal hospital because they are going insane with what happened to them. Boboiboy went home and got 2 days off.

The end of chapter 1.

A/N: I hope you like this new story