Episode 4 A Monstrous Mistake

Start from the beginning

Spooktacular Transition!!!

Meanwhile, Trina and Mina rested in the witch's lair. The pink teen's costume was definitely a witch, but her outfit looked more fashionably cute than accurate.

"I'm so excited for all the town events tonight," Mina said while wearing her black cat outfit.

"Yeah! And that Halloween festival is going to be totes the best with Hunky Nick Mallory judging the Spooky Snack Contest! After I win it, we'll like totally slow dance at the stroke of Midnight! Like a Fairytale come true!" Trina cheered, practically floating.

"But... if you wanted a fairytale, why not dress up like a princess?" Mina asked from her seat on the bed. Trina didn't turn to her. She was too busy posing infront of her mirror.

"Because Nick Mallory says that he likes girls who wear spooky costumes, so cute witch is like totally spooky and junk," Trina said while admiring her pointy hat and pink and black striped stockings.

"Uh... I don't think cute counts as spoo--" Mina stopped when she saw the glare from her bestie. The black cat sighed.

"Alright," she answered, knowing it was best to just drop it.

"MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

The two girls jumped thanks to the sudden psychotic laughter emanating from downstairs.

"Ugh! Do those losers have to ruin holidays too?" Trina whined before stomping out the door. Mina quickly followed, and the two looked down at the young band. Kin had erupted into giggles as lightning seemed to strike behind him. He then cleared his throat, turning to his friends.

"Anyway, I present to you my Life-Like Machine! Withaworkinprogresstitle," Kin rambled while his bandmates stared fondly at the huge device.

"Ooo, are our costumes really gonna look life-like?" Kon questioned, grinning ear-to-ear.

"Wahy doo we need thhat?" Laney asked with a raised eyebrow. Corey slung his arm around the vampire.

"Cause we don't want to just wow the crowd with our music, Lanes. We need to have cool, creepy costumes that go with our cool, creepy music," he replied before one of his werewolf ears fell to the floor. The guitarist frowned before snatching up the fake ear. "Plus these things won't stay on, and no one's going to understand you with those teeth." Laney glared at the blunette before spitting out the fake teeth into her hand.

"I was gonna take them out before the gig, Core," Laney said with a bitter frown. The band leader pulled away from her while adjusting his fake ear back into place.

"Yeah, but this way, you don't have to," Corey explained, smiling back at her.

"Enough exposition! Start up the invention, bro!" Kon screamed, pointing to his twin. Kin threw him a thumbs-up before dashing to the control panel. The rest of the band stood infront of the now powering up satellite dish. Trina scowled at the sight from above.

"There's no way I'm letting those losers ruin my big night! Mina, give me something to throw at them," Trina demanded, not taking her eyes off the band. Mina dug through her purse before pulling out a bottle of perfume.

"No, that's too expen-- Oh come on, Trina!" Mina whined as the pink witch snatched her bottle and threw it right at the large invention.

SNAP! CRACK! BUZZZZ!!!

The machine sparked and spat while the strawberry smelling liquid leaked through its cracks. Kin gasped at the sound.

"Bros! Mov--"

BLAST!

Screams could be heard from the three bandmates as orange light consumed them. Blue fur began to sprout all over Corey's skin, and his nails grew into sharp claws, causing his shoes to be ripped to pieces.

At the same time, Laney held her head due to the pain shooting through her mouth. Fangs sprouted quickly, along with her skin turning milkly white.

Kon's skin, though, began to peel and dull to a faded green. His body loosened to an almost uncomfortable position, and his eyes slanted in two different directions.

Smoke then filled the entire garage.

The screams stopped.

The only sound left was Kin coughing until the black fog cleared.

"Guys? How did- Whoa! It worked!" Kin gasped at the sight of his bandmates. Each of them resmebled their monster to a disturbingly accurate level. "You guys look so cool! Like real--"

"HISSSS!!!" Kin stopped. He had attempted to walk closer to his friends, but the redheaded bassist spat at him with a fork tongue. The mad scientist blinked a few times, startled by the reaction.

"Uh... okay, way to be authentic Lane--"

Corey growled at Kin, dropping down onto all fours. He hunched his back while baring his teeth at the keyboardist.

"Corey? Dude?" Kin asked. His face fell once he realized that something was horribly wrong.

Poof!

Kin jumped at the sight of Laney forming into a bat. She flew into the air before zipping out of the garage and into the night sky.

"AAAH!! You guys ARE real monsters!" Kin exclaimed before Corey dashed out of the garage as well. "Wait! Corey!" However, the band leader didn't listen. He just continued to run down the street like a wild animal, bulldozing over trick-or-treaters. Kin's skin instantly turned white while his heart jumped out of his chest.

"I gotta fix this!" Kin shouted before racing over to his still sizzling machine. However, a shadow  suddenly loomed over the teen. Kin raised his head to find a decaying version of his brother, towering over him.

"I did not just fall for this cliché, did I?" Kin asked, cursing himself for not paying attention to his undead twin.

"BRAAAAIINNNS!!!"

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

A/n: Happy Halloween! Have a spooktacular weekend guys!👻👻👻

Grojband Season 2!!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara