s e v e n

Harry's POV:

Well... me and Obama have been together for over 3 months, we have come to the conclusion that our ship name will be "hobama" we love eachother so much.

Today is Halloween, and we plan on having matching costumes so I go to party city™️ and I shop for "couples matching costumes" I stroll around seeing the usual Dorothy and Toto, or sponge bob and Patrick. But then I came across something wonderful, "Mario and Luigi matching couples costume"
"Isn't that his brother?" Obama asked. "I have no idea but it looks cute so let's buy it." He shrugs and I put it in the cart we head to check and out and the cashier gives us a funny look. Obama did not approve so he climbed onto the counter and yelled at her he then started to eat her hair, after he proved his point I smiled and hugged him so happy that I have him.

We are now starting to get dressed.
We look in the mirror and blush at each other. Then he gives me a hug from behind and kisses my cheek.

We go to walk out of the door getting ready to trick or treat and get stopped by some rude kids saying that we are "too old to trick or treat" then Obama took the kid and put it into a random persons trunk, and in that moment I realize how happy he makes me.

After we get back we come home and snuggle with our red among us toy. It brings us so much closer. Then my eyelids start to get heavy. "Goodnight my favorite and only sussy baka." I say tiredly.