t h r e e

Harry's POV:

I have arrived at the café and I am still extremely nervous, what if he thinks I'm ugly? And the age difference oh don't even remind me at least I am older than 18 though! Hopefully he likes my music. I was sitting in the parking lot in my car and my phone received a message I go to open bu the name that pops up makes me nervous. "Obama<3" I quickly opened my phone and thought what I saw was a dream. "I'm doing this over text because I will be to nervous to tell you when we are in person, I have had feelings for you for quite awhile now and no not just friendly things. That's why I am so excited to see you here today but I am also extremely versus to tell you this because you are 20, and I am 52 I hope you feel the same way but if you don't I completely understand.

Yours sincerely, Obama."

Harry had tears in his eyes from that message someone he has loves his whole life has turned out to love him back?

Obama's POV:
I just sent the message and it has been on read for 15 minutes his typing bubble will come and go. I am so nervous I definitely screwed up.

Harry's POV: I am at a loss for words and all I can type back is "I'm in love with you and all your little things:))"
I do feel bad with replying with something short to his paragraph but that's the only thing that can come to mind.
If I wasn't nervous before then I have no idea what this is.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Ily babes <3