"Thank you, Gure" said Ayame. "But I don't need it. Your love is more than enough to satisfy my lust"
"Leave, now" said Yuki.
"Honestly, just calm down" said Shigure. "You let every little thing get to you. Sounds tiring"

"Yeah, it is" said Yuki. "You have no idea how much"
"There, all finished" said Ayame and showed the shirt. "Now, try it on. I want to see how it looks"
I almost choked when I saw Ayame had sowed 'Brotherly Love' into Yuki's shirt.

"What did you do to my shirt?" asked Yuki.
Shigure started laughing hysterically and I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh.
"Oh wow! It's perfect for you!" said Shigure while laughing.

"It's a representation of an solemn oath that I swore to Yuki" said Ayame. "Never to leave his side"
"How about you swear an oath never to touch my clothing again" said Yuki.
"Your brother did this as an expression of his love, you should treasure it" said Shigure.

"Says the guy who was dying of laughter a second ago" said Yuki.
"Just two people in the world can embryoid so well so quickly. It's a very rare talent" said Ayame. "Should you not believe me, brother of mine. I suggest you visit my shop"

"Alright" said Yuki.
"Heh?" we all said.
"I'll do it" said Yuki. "Visit your shop I mean. I've never seen it before, and I should sometime. I was thinking that... maybe, if I saw your work. I'd understand you, a little better"

"Did you just hear that, Gure?" said Ayame.
"Yeah" said Shigure.
"Yuki! My most beloved brother! Is tearfully begging for a glimpse of the shop that houses my marvellous creations" said Ayame.

"Ehm, there was no crying involved" said Yuki.
"Today is the best of all days!" shouted Ayame.
"Would you please sit down?" said Yuki.

"I must share the news at once!" shouted Ayame.
"Could you share it quietly? Some of us have a headache" I sighed.
"That's enough!" shouted Yuki and grabbed Ayame's phone before he could call Hatori.

"I would be honoured to grant your humble request, of course" said Ayame. "And I'm sure you'd love to visit as soon as possible. Let's make it Sunday! Naturally, you must come as well, Mizuki. A princess should always remain by her prince's side"

"Princess?" I said while trying not to blush.
"And now I must haste in to prepare for your arrival! Farewell to all!" shouted Ayame and left.
"Do you regret asking him already?" I chuckled.

"I'm sorry about him" he said and sat down next to me. "You don't have to come if you don't want to"
"I'll come along, if you don't think I'll be in the way" I said.
"No, of course you wouldn't" he said.

"Mizu-chan, tell me all about the shop after!" said Tohru happily. "A boutique that sells nurse-uniforms and maid-outfits!"
"Excuse me?" I said.

~

Sunday

We stood in front of a door with a 'Closed' sign.
"Is this the right place?" I asked.
"It should be" said Yuki. "You know, I'm getting a really bad feeling about this. Well, a worse one than I already had anyway"

"You're not the only one" I sighed. "Somehow, the sign is disturbing"
"Inaccurate" said Yuki. "Most trusted? Most caring? That thing is horrid... let's... go in"
"Good idea" I said and followed Yuki into the shop.

There were materials for sewing everywhere.
"Is this... a craft store?" asked Yuki.
"Sorry..." said a voice. "But I'm afraid we're closed for the day"

It was a young woman in a maid outfit...
"Are you..." she began.
"Mine! Could you give me a quick hand with this gem?" asked Ayame and he saw us in his store. "Yuki!"

He ran out in a wedding dress.
'Well, that's an image that's gonna haunt my dreams'

~

"Do forgive me" said Ayame when he had taken the dress off. We sat down on a couch and Yuki was very uncomfortable. "You walked in right as I was adjusting the gem of this dress for a client of mine"
"You can use a man's measurements for that?" asked Yuki.

"What else would I use? It was a man who requested this after all" said Ayame.
"But that's... a wedding dress" said Yuki.
"Indeed it is" said Ayame. "We have all our inner gardens to tend. Even you must have a secret or two or three that you would like to keep hidden"

"I'm confused, right now" said Yuki. "What exactly do you sell here?"
"What's there to be confused about?" asked Ayame. "It's quite simple. We sell materials for the making of handicrafts. And we also cater to individuals who are in the market for tailor made garments. And naturally, it's the proprietor, I have to make the request of clothing personally. No style is too daunting for my needle and thread. My creations are many and varied. This is a small sample"

He showed two maid outfits.
"Tohru told me what you sold" I said. "They are very cute. You are an amazing tailor, Ayame"
"That is so true" said Ayame. "I surprise even myself. Your turn, Yuki! I'm ready to hear the praise you no doubt wish to heap upon me. Go!"

"Do you sell normal clothes or just that stuff?" asked Yuki.
"This is what's popular" said Ayame. "Maid-outfits are number one"
"They are? Really?" asked Yuki.

"Absolutely! Perhaps you're too young and innocent to understand" said Ayame. "But at this shop... we bring men's fantasies to life! Maid, nurse, waitress, secretary, sailor, cat or bunny! There are too many to name them all, but men everywhere yearn to see their dreams made manifest! Letting their fantasies run wild. Every so often there's no sin in that. It's like the compulsion to peep into the women's bath, a natural drive"

"No, that's a crime!" said Yuki.
"Sounds like you're having fun" said the woman from before. "I was wondering if something was up when you suddenly announced we'd be closed today. You could've told me your little brother was coming. Yep, you look exactly like a younger version of the boss. It's nice to meet you, welcome to the shop. My name is Mine Kuromae. I work for your brother, as his assistant"

"Oh, it's nice to meet you too" said Yuki. "Sorry, I was just noticing your outfit. So that's the employees uniform? I guess..."
"This? An uniform?" asked Mine. "No! I just like wearing it. Pretty cute, heh?"

"It does look adorable on you" I said.
She put down her tray.
"By the way..." said Mine. "I've been wondering ever since you walked in. Who's this young lady?" she pointed at me.

"I'm Mizuki Hirose" I introduced myself. "It's nice to meet you"
"Mizuki-chan!" she said and I got a little bit scared. "Have you ever wanted to try out an outfit like this one?"

"Mine's at it again" said Ayame.
"At what?" asked Yuki.
Mine grabbed my hand and I wanted to pull away.

"Shall we go and get you changed?" she said.
"She can't lay eyes on a pretty girl without immeadiatly wanting to dress her up in one of our ensembles" said Ayame.
"Just a second Miss Kuromae" said Yuki. "Please wait!"

"Have a request?" asked Mine. "She would look wonderful in any number of things, something prem and proper maybe?"
"I'm not so sure about this" said Yuki.
"Mine, I think we have just the outfit for her in the back" said Ayame.

"What outfit?" freaked Yuki.
"You're talking about that! Aren't you?" said Mine. "Yes! It will be absolutely perfect on her! Right this way Mizuki-chan!"
She dragged me with her into the changing room.
"Get ready, because you're in for something special!" said Mine to Yuki and she closed the door.