Chapter 1 - Alessandra

Alessandra has been doing well working by herself for the past few years, however, she is missing important signs that show she's being played and she's about to fall into a trap.

Alessandra:

I was doing a mission for a very loyal customer who always has a high demand with strict instruction in the steal that is just not worth the while. But his large wallet is always worth the stupid instructions.

I fell for it and it was all my fault I have to admit I was dumb the signs were right in front of me the entire time and I mean directly in front of my face but I just ignored them.

When I was speaking with him getting his instructions as to the specifics of what exactly he wanted. I received less detail than usual. I should have noticed his shaky voice and how stiff he was. However, my train of thought was lost when I gave him some attitude when he talked about a stupid way of protecting his identity, he got red with anger and threatened to call Aaron instead. God, I was ready to kill him right then and there how dare he. But I held back my anger. The paycheck was too large to let a stupid comment send me off the rails.

I did what he asked exactly down to a tea not missing a single step. But of course, this little bitch was screwed me over. He took a bribe from the American government. That bastard would do anything for money.

I was trapped. I was surrounded and had nowhere to go. Fuck. My face was fully covered thank God but my hair was out. Up to now, the media had no idea anything about me. I fluctuated my height by using shoe lifts. I never wore heels it was obvious that I was female if I did so. The media knew nothing about me until now they now knew I was a female.

"See at this moment in time right now I would love to have that memory-erasing thing from MIB. No. Oh ok, I guess I'll just have to do this myself" I joke with a perfect British accent As I fight and take out the men closest to me. One by one I take them down, Haha I actually thought I might get out of this till more damn soldiers arrive. Welp. This is going to hurt like a bitch.

I make a run for it. Shots are firing and I get hit right in the torso. Fuuuuccccck. Usually, I have a lower pain tolerance Aaron always made fun of me for never being able to take anything, but right now my adrenaline is pumping so I barely feel a thing. Running for my life I create the perfect plan to escape off the wind. Get to the end of the corridor, taking three lefts and five rights to a private room that locks. Then through the vents into the other private room. I have a smaller frame despite being quite tall for my age. Then through the window into the crowd. Strip find new clothes and get the hell out of there. And stop the mother fucking bleeding.

Now I'm in this chaotic mess this is going to be fun. I stop running and start walking through dimly lit allies and roads, holding as much pressure on my side as possible. I delete all the information I gave to that mother fucker. Every time I took in a new client I made up a fake identity and assets that could be easily deleted from the face of the earth.

            The pain is all starting to hit now as the adrenaline rush dies down.  I can't go home yet it's too close. I only know one other place...

No way absolutely not I refuse to see him.

Well, Fuck... I find yourself at the door of Aaron's secret house. Although I have not spoken in years, we have not even been able to face each other. God, I hope he's not gonna be a dick.

Aaron comes to the door clearly very excited to see me. I can read the disappointment on his face as he opens the door to me.  I attempt to explain how much I fucked up. Trying to put me down as much as possible. All just to boost his ego. He always thought he was better. So, if I just suck up to him for a bit, he might give me a place to stay till the cops get off my ass. As I go through the story, I can see the dumb smirk on his face judging every single mistake I made.

The blood continues to seep through, my shirt as I'm standing in the doorway looking over my shoulder every few minutes. "Come on let me in" I plead with him. Aaron just stares at me with this stupid smirk plaster on his face as if he enjoys your struggle. He does not say award taunting me with his silence. A police car turns down his street. I look at him desperately but he is stiff in the doorway not about to move for any reason. He was a big dude filling the entire door frame and I was not about to attempt to get by he was bigger than the last time I saw him and way more intimidating than I remember.

I quickly lean over for a second as a cop drive past the house. As I stand back up, I'm hit by a wave of dizziness and start to sway. "Please Aaron, I beg you" I plead again as another police car turns down the street. He quickly pulls me inside. He pushes me against the door with a firm grasp on my neck "only this once" he says sternly before he looks at the window. An expression of worry passes his eyes for a split second.

Something is off. I sneak a peek out the window as his grip is strong on my neck, The police car is stopped in front of his house. "Fuck" he says under his breath. "They saw you damn it, you stupid bitch why did you come here, get down," Aaron says angrily shoving me to the floor.  The police come up to the door and knock aggressively. Arron opens the door.

"Hello sir, did you happen to see a blond-haired woman around 5'7 come around here," they ask trying to look into the house.

I hold my breath not sure how Aaron will react.

"A blond-haired girl" Arron repeats.

"We thought we saw a blond-haired woman enter your place, she is wanted for many crimes, and trust me is not worth protecting," the officer says. Blood drains from my face as I shrink back to the corner.

"oh her no she's just my stupid girlfriend coming home drunk yet again" Aaron responds.

"oh ok," the police officer says and walks away.

"wait," Aaron says. He whispers something to the officers so I can't hear.

Panic rises within me. The police officer laughs and walks away and Aaron slams the door frightening me a bit.

Aaron turns and glares at me. He walks up to me only creating more tension. I try and stand up to him but the second I straighten up the room starts to spin. I place my hands on my knees to try and stable myself. When I think I'm steady I attempt to stand straight up again and am completely unsuccessful. My knees buckle beneath me. I faint. However, instead of hitting the floor, I feel a strong set of arms catch me.

"Always with the dramatics" he mutters. "You better not die," He says with slight worry.

A few days go by and I wake up in a bed with a horrible migraine. Aaron is standing in the doorway staring me down. I sit up quickly making my head throb. Our eyes connect I open my mouth to speak but no words come out.

"You were never much of a fighter back." Really are you serious I see you for the first time in 3 years and insults start already?

"Let's be honest though I'm definitely impressed with how you handled the situation it's been all over the news". I smirk trying not to think of how much effort it must have taken him to compliment me.

"The went straight through so you just need rest and you'll be fine. 1 week that's it, I need you out as soon as possible I have a life to get back to" he says monotone, walking out leaving no room for debate. 

I roll my eyes falling back on the bed. Don't worry ill be out way before then.