My brother's favorite Polaroid picture

Benny was kissing me. I was kissing back. His hands were placed on my cheeks holding my face there. My hands made their way to Benny's neck. We stayed like that for what seemed like eternity but in reality it was probably just a minute or two. We finally pulled away softly smiling at each other.

"See you at 8 princess" Benny said smirking at me, winking as he left for his house.

I stood there watching him leave for a few seconds, missing the feeling of his lips pressed against mine. I collected my thoughts and went inside it wasn't too late but late enough that both my parents were sound asleep in their bed. I made my way to my bedroom only to find my older brother James was there on my bed smiling at me.

"Looks like cupid just shot an arrow!" He said holding up a Polaroid photo of me and Benny kissing.

"oh my God your disgusting! Why do you have that?" I said

"Y/n/n! I just want to capture my little sisters life on camera, does that make me a bad person!"

"It makes you look like a perv with that photo."

"Oh please these aren't for me there for you! If they were mine they would have water stains from my tears on them."

"Haha very funny."

"You won't be making fun of me at yours and Benny's wedding in a few years when I have the photo of you guys kissing for the first time!"

"How do you know thats the first?"

"I- wait you- y/n! And you never told me?!"

"Omg calm down I was just joking"

"Oh good cause then this photo would be a phony" James said holding up the photo.

I laughed and sat on my bed with James.

"Well I should get going, you need your beauty sleep for the Sandlot tomorrow. Who knows what Benny will want to do next.." James sighed

"Ew you weirdo!" I said laughing and throwing a pillow at him. James laughed and threw it back while saying goodnight, I said it back and got ready for bed.

"What a hell of a day.."

_______________________________________

Thank you all for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment I hope you all have a great day.

Love you lots later Losers 💚

Benny My Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें