Rest of the Slytherin were glaring at me. As I turned around to Blaise. I continued, "Blaise thanks for asking me but I am sorry I can't". I spoke while giving him a smile and with that I walked away, but before I did, I took one glance at Mattheo, who was smirking. And soon I walked away from there.

After, when I walked away from The Great Hall. I met Neville on my way, who handed me a piece of Paper. I asked him about it, but he didn't tell me anything. He just simply told me to open it after my last class. I nod my head in agreement. We talked for few minutes until the bell rang.

Soon, we both headed towards our class. Finally, the day was over and last class of the today's too. I made my way towards gryffindor common room. When I reached there, it was empty.

Strange! What the hell was happening today. First, Mattheo thing. Second, party. Third the Great hall drama. Now what next!. I thought in my mind.

I went to my dorm and put my stuff down. I lay down on my bed. Thinking about the things that happened today. While thinking about that, I remembered Neville gave me a piece of paper before our class.

I took out that paper which has written on it:-

Room of requirement 9 p.m and wear something nice.

After I read it, I look at the end but there was no name on it.

I checked my watch, which shows 6:30p.m. Well, I still had lots of time to get ready. So, I decided to took a short nap for half an hour.

I don't know how long I slept in because next thing I know Ivy, my owl trying to wake me up.

"Let me sleep", I said in sleepy voice. But still Ivy peck at me, in order to waking me up. Ughhh. I finally woke up after Ivy two-three attempts of making me wake up. "What's it Ivy?' I asked my owl.

Ivy handed me the piece of paper with her mouth which Neville gave me. I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles and take a clear look on it. When I re-read the line which was written on paper. I mentally cursed myself. I checked my time which shows 7:40 p.m. Fuck.

I get up from my bed and took a towel with me and went towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower, wash my hair and did some facepack things.

After taking shower, I wrapped the towel in my body and walked out of bathroom. I went to my closet and searching for the dress to wear.

Why they mention to wear something nice. I thought iny mind. After searching for two minutes more to find a nice dress. I finally found one.

I scan the dress, which was a satin dress, short and red. From the corner of my eyes. I saw red straps heels too. Perfect.

"Where were you goin?", A familiar voice spoke.

"Does it matter to where I was goin", I answered him. I paused for minute before continuing myself , "Mattheo".

Ofc it had to be Mattheo. Because rather than him who else dare to come in girl dorm with the guts of confidence. Plus At this point I am not surprised to see him here in my dorm.

"Couldn't be surprised if you changed your mind to come to the party", he chuckled.

I took out that red dress and turned around to face Him. When I looked at him, He was writing his journal. As I observe him, he was looking different from regular days. It not bad actually, but what I mean was He look so good and presentable everyday.

But today in this moment, He was looking all hot and sexy. His hair was a bit messy. He was wearing a black coat with a white button up shirt that was tucked into his black pants with a belt and had a black shoes on.