CHAPTER 39

WORDS COUNT :- 2454

🦋DRACO AND GREAT HALL DRAMA 🦋

"She's not", a familiar voice said from behind me

"She's not", a familiar voice said from behind me. I didn't turned around to see who was that person as I quickly recognized that familiar voice. It was none other than Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.

He makes his way towards us, as his steps coming close and closer to us where we stood.

"Pardon" I said in a bit of shocked.

"I said you're not coming", Draco said bitterly while sitting in slytherin table. I glared him.

"Who are you to decided for me that", I questioned him.

"Mudblood like you aren't invited ", He said while smirking at me.

After what he said, it makes my blood boil. "You-", I said but got cut off.

"Draco isn't wrong", Bella spoke . I turned towards Bella who was approaching us with Mattheo. "Plus Mudblood like you are suck to be there in the party", Bella added. As Pansy, Astoria and two other slytherin girls joined them.

Wait! what! Am I dreaming or Is this really happening. Mattheo as in Mattheo Riddle came out of nowhere for Lunch.

Today.

Well that's quite surprise because we no one saw him in breakfast or lunch. We only see him in dinner but only sometimes.

They both sat in slytherin table, beside Draco . I look at Mattheo from corner of eyes, he wasn't looking at me.

On the other hand, Bella sat between Draco and Mattheo.

"Stupid dirt blood. I wondered if she did came to the party. who's gonna be that slut date", Pansy stated. As rest of slytherin girls started laughing.

This makes my blood even more boil. Rage was fuming inside me. That was enough.

I slammed my hand roughly at slytherin table, making everyone silent there. Soon the Slytherin girls stopped laughing and rest of the people all who sat there in The Great Hall for lunch.

Everyone become silent.

"Did I ask your opinion, snakes?", I yelled. don't know where did I get sudden confidence in me. I bowed my head towards Draco and looked him in the eyes. "And Draco this is Last fuckin time I am reminding you that I am Half-blood. Next time don't forget that. And if you did and called me with some pathetic names. I will not hesitate to Hex you".

"You", Astoria yelled angrily. "How dare you to talk like that to Draco".

I straighten my posture and look at Astoria. "Well, Astoria darling. Last Hexing part which I said to Draco it was not only for him". I exclaimed. "It's for rest of your group too including you newly bestfriend Bella. So I suggest you, don't try me this time".