New father (Tom Holland)

ابدأ من البداية

"I don't know what I'm doing yet, but I do know that I don't want you within ten miles of me and this baby." I shook my head.

"Fucking fine by me. Whatever you do, I don't care as long as you leave me out of it. Also, in case it wasn't clear from the other girl in my bed, we're done." He scoffed.

"Yeah we are, no way I'd stay with a cheating, lying asshole like you." I choked, making him roll his eyes as I stormed out of his house. I rushed back to my car, my face wet with my tears as I slammed the door and started the engine on. I choked and bit my lip, my whole body numb as I started to drive.

I knocked on the front door, tears still wetting my skin as I waited at the door of the only person who I could think of to go to right now. The door opened and I looked up at it. Tom's eyes wavered as he saw the state that I was in.

"Hey, love...you okay?" he asked slowly.

"Far from it, Tommy." I cried, making his eyes widen as I immediately stepped forward and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist.

"Woah, okay, you're alright, come and sit down." he cooed, his lips pressing to my hair as he returned the hug. He gently moved us to the sofa, my best friend softly pushing me to sit down as he looked at me.

"What happened, sweetheart? Come on, talk to me." he encouraged as he gently tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I choked and looked at him.

"I'm pregnant with Caleb's baby." I admitted. His eyes wavered, a sadness coming over them as he sat up properly to look at me.

"Oh...is that 'congratulations'?" he gulped as he was clearly unsure if my tears were happy or not.

"It would have been if I hadn't gone to his house, to tell him about the baby, only to find him cheating on me." I cried and shook my head. Tom's eyes widened.

"He did what?!" he spat, but I knew that the anger wasn't directed at me.

"Yup. I went there to tell him about his baby, to see him in bed with some other girl. Then when I told him, he said that he didn't care what I did because he wanted absolutely nothing to do with the poor thing." I sobbed as I squeezed my eyes shut and looked down. Tom looked at me, my best friend clearly at a loss for words as he just soothingly rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"Darling, I...I'm so sorry. I can't believe that he cheated on you, and I can't believe that he doesn't want your baby. I mean, you're fucking amazing in every way, who in their right mind would cheat on you?" He scoffed and shook his head. I looked at him, my eyes widening slightly at his words. What did he mean, I was amazing in every way? I didn't want to risk reading into it if there was nothing there, but it felt like he wasn't calling me amazing as a friend. It felt like he meant more.

"Thank you, Tom, but he obviously didn't think so. Fuck, I'm now going to be a single mum in a matter of months, how the fuck am I going to raise this kid by myself? I could barely look after myself until two years ago, and now in six months, I'll be responsible for a baby too?" I choked. Tom sighed, his gaze wandering as he thought. Suddenly, his eyes widened. He looked back at me.

"Love...move in with me." he scoffed. My eyes widened as I looked at him.

"W-what?" I gulped.

"Sweetheart, don't you see how perfect this is? You move in, and I can help you through the pregnancy. You don't have to worry at all about money because I will refuse any money that you put towards food and rent or anything, and I can get you any baby stuff that you need." he stated. I stared at him with wide eyes, my heart almost thumping out of my chest at his suggestion of moving in with him.